SEVEN. cheese! you're actually shallow!

WELL

WELL. WHAT have you predicted? You haven't predicted anything? Well, let's give you a minute to predict how well this date with Luke and Charlotte went and if anything happened from it?

Well? Have you thought about it?

Exactly one month ago Charlotte Taylor had been on her first ever non Austin Moon date after the failed Homecoming ceremony.

Let's give you one last chance to see if you can predict what happened to Charlotte Taylor in the course of a month.

Thought it through? Well, here's the real story of what happened after Charlotte's date with Luke went.

It was the absolute best and worst thing to ever happen to Charlotte.

To best sum it up in a short story... Luke was the absolute best guy that she could've gone on a date with.

He was polite, charismatic, honestly what more could you ask for?

Something about it didn't seem right. She felt out of place... almost uncomfortable, but not with Luke, just the environment. She left like she had to be a completely different person on these dates.

She knew why, but we're gonna play the long game.

The group had gathered around Sonic Boom.

Everyone had someone. Dez and Carter had finally gotten together. Trish had a long distance boyfriend and Ally was currently dating this county music star.

As for Austin?

"Greetings! Everyone feeling splendid?"

"Did you just say "splendid"?" Trish asked.

"Yeah. I'm going on a date with this amazing girl. So I looked up a bunch of new words to make her think I'm smart. You all look quite adolescent."

"You had to look up splendid to know what it meant?" Carter asked, "I'm sure you'll knock her off her feet."

"I love it that you're learning new words. Maybe next you can learn what they mean." Ally chuckled.

"You guys are really gonna like my date. She's beautiful, she's funny, she surfs."