V. The Reunion

I am telling you I just wrote it down because a thought popped in my mind. Don't take it seriously. It's just for entertainment purposes. Don't bash in comment section. It's based after the sagai track when Anubhav entered their life again.

It's 15+ shot so kids stay away. I am 18+ so I can write it 😝.

----------

Hassena ran towards her car wiping her tears which were continuously flowing through her eyes. She sat in the car and started driving. Another car was following her. She was continuously crying. She finally halted the car infront of her house. Her mother was not at home. She opened the door with her keys and entered the house, but she forgot to lock the door.

The car which was following her halted infront of her house. A man got down and entered her house and locked the door. His eyes were searching for Hassena. He Heard some sobs from her room so he ran towards her room. The door was opened so he entered her room and saw her crying bitterly sitting on the floor. His heart broke seeing her crying. Yes, it was Anubhav.

Flashback

Karishma was behaving weird this days. She neither fought with Pushpa ji nor used to bear criminals. She only used to obey Hassena and didn't used to argue with her. Hassena, Pushpa ji and all others were confused and worried about her. One day Hassena decided to follow her. This was the only way to dug out the truth behind her behaviour.

Karishma came out from her house and started her bike and halted it infront of a house. The location was strange to Hassena. Karishma got down from the bike and entered the house. Hassena got down from the car and heard Karishma talking to someone. She started finding some source to hear their conversation. Finally she found a window from where Karishma was talking to someone. Hassena found the voice familiar.

Karishma: aap aaise kyu kar rahe hai bhaiya? Khud ko bhi saja de rahe hai aur Maddamsir ko bhi...

Yes, it was Anubhav. Hassena's eyes widened and filled with tears.

Anubhav: hum jo bhi kar rahe hai voh unki bhalayi ke liye kar rahe hai Karishma. Hum sagai chod kar bhi isiliye gaye the taki hamare karan unhe koi taklif na ho. Boss ne saaf saaf kaha ki hume yeh sagai todni hai. Kitni koshish ki humne Hassena ji ko sab kuch sach batane ki lekin nahi bata paye. Unki muskan jab bhi dekhte the hum aapne aap ko koste the, ki kyu humne unhe fir propose kiya. Na hi hum unhe propose karte aur na hi hume fir ek baar unka dil todna padta...

He closed her eyes not able to bear the pain.

Karishma: aap unse pyaar nahi karke ka?

Anubhav: karte hai behna bohot jyada karte hai. Par kya kare? Hum majboor hai. Hum Hassena ji ki jaan ko khatre mein nahi daal sakte. Unke dil se jyada hume unke jaan ki fikr hai behna... Agar unhe kuch ho gaya na toh hum sach mein jinda nahi reh payenge...

Karishma was in tears.. She hugged him tightly.

Karishma: aap kab tak aaise hi yaha rahenge? Chachiji ko bhi nahi milinge? Jab se mission se laute hai yaha reh rahe hai...

Anubhav: hum aab kabhi bhi unse nahi milenge Karishma. Maa bhi aab humse nafrat karne lagi hongi. Hum unse najre nahi mila payenge...

Karishma: toh fir yahi rahenge?

Anubhav: nahi.. humne aapne transfer ke liye application kar diya hai Karishma. Jaise hi voh aprove ho jayega hum hamesha ke liye Lucknow chod denge.

Karishma broke the hug and looked into his eyes. The hurt and pain visible in his eyes.

Suddenly, they both heard some noise from outside. Their eyes widened as they saw Hassena looking at them with teary eyes. As soon as They noticed Hassena, Hassena ran from their.