XIV. Anubhav's Marriage 4

Continued...

"Tumhara khel khatam Dhiraj Kumar. You are under arrest...", Hassena said firmly. "Pushpa ji, aap sabhi Aunty ko lekar yaha se bahar nikal jaeye... Jaldi?", Hassena said.

Here, Maa and other MPT members panicked at the situation. But, Pushpa ji held Maa's hand who was still processing what had happened, and went outside with Santosh and Cheeta.

Meanwhile, Dhiraj 's men who were dressed up in relatives’ costume removed their guns. They started firing on Hassena, Karishma and Anubhav.

Hassena, Karishma and Anubhav hid behind pillars. Hassena and Karishma Continued firing at them. While, Anubhav put his hand inside his pocket and removed his gun. He smirked looking at the gun and fired at them.

The firing Continued. But, someone pointed Gun on Hassena's head from back. She froze at the point. It was Dhiraj 's man.

"Boss, dhar liya maine isse...", The men said.

Dhiraj turned towards Hassena's direction along with Anubhav and Karishma. They were shocked to see Hassena at a gunpoint.

"Maddamsir!", Karishma shouted.

"Bohot acche. Suno Anubhav Singh aur Karishma Singh jaldi bahar ayo varna iska khel hamesha ke liye khatam ho jayega", Dhiraj smirked but soon it turned into shock. Someone had hold him on gunpoint.

He turned and stared at the person who had held her on gunpoint.

"Sheena, yeh kya kar rahi ho? Aapne hi chachiji par gun taani tune?", Dhiraj said being shocked.

"Kon Sheena? Vahi tumhari Bhatiji jo kab ka upar pohoch chuki hai...", She smirked. "Aab bakwas band kar aur keh de aapne admi se ki Hassena Mallik ko chod de varna iss gun ki saari goliyaan tere bheje mein dal dungi", She warned.

The goon left Hassena at Dhiraj's gesture at him. Anubhav and Hassena gave winning smiles to each other. Hassena pulled away the goon's gun and held him on gunpoint.

"Maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki tum mujhe itna bada Dhoka dogi", Dhiraj said angrily.

"Kehte hai ki insaan jaisa sochta hai vaisa aksar hota nahi hai. Par kya kar sakte hai, sach hamesha kadva hota hai tum jaise papi logon ke liye", she said faking sadness. "Aap kaha chali chachiji?", She asked sarcastically and pulled her beside Dhiraj.

"Yeh sab ho kya raha hai? Kon ho tum?", Dhiraj's wife asked angrily.

"Bohot Shauk haina natak karne ka, toh humne socha thoda bohot natak hum bhi kar le, kyu Sheena?", Anubhav said smiling and stressing the word ‘Sheena’.

"Ofcourse!", She smirked.

"Toh yeh sab ek natak tha?", Dhiraj asked angrily.

"Voh ka hai na ki tum hum sabhi ko jitna topa samajhte ho na, utna topa hum hai nahi samjhe?", Karishma said.

Soon, force came and arrested all of them. The four too came outside where Maa, Pushpa ji, Santosh and Cheeta were waiting for them impatiently. As soon as they saw the four, they started bombarding them with several questions.

"Kya chal raha hai Anu? Aur headquarters se force kyu ayi thi. Goliyan kyu chali? Yeh ladki abhi bhi tumhare saath kyu hai?", Maa asked.

"Sir, Maddamsir kuch toh boliye. Mujhe toh itna confusion kabhi nahi hua!", Santosh exclaimed.

"Ha kuch toh boliye", Cheeta supported.

"Shant ho jaeye, aapko saare sawalon ke jawab mil jayenge, pehle Hassena ji ke ghar chalte hai", Anubhav announced.

"Lekin...", Maa said but Anubhav interrupted.

"Maa..."

"Chal thik hai", Maa signed.

-----------

Hassena's house.

Hassena rang her door bell. Ammi opened the door. She gave a confused look when she saw whole MPT, Maa and Anubhav and an unknown girl along with her.

"Hassena... ( To maa and Pushpa Ji ) Namaste Behen ji... ( To Hassena ) Yeh kon hai?", Ammi asked pointing towards The unknown girl.

"Ammi aap andar chaliye. Sab batate hai...", Hassena said.

They all got in and settled themselves.

"Toh hua yeh tha ki hum kuch dino pehle Anubhav sir ke ghar gaye the, unhe unke sagai ke liye badhai dene. Aunty ji ne hume kaha ki voh aapne kamre mein hai isiliye hum unke kamre ki taraf badhe. Hum unke kamre mein jaane hi vale the ki humne kuch suna...", Hassena started narrating...

Flashback

"Saniya jaha tak hume gyaat hai, Dhiraj bohot chalak aadmi hai. Usse itni asane si yakin nahi hone vala ki hum Sheena ki yani tumhare jal mein phas gaye", Anubhav said.

"...."

"Ha lekin aab hume yeh sagai ka natak karna hi padega varna usse kabhi bhi yakin nahi hoga ki hum tumse prem kar baithe hai"

"...."

"Thik hai, aab hum rakhte hai...", Anubhav signed. "Jai Hind!", He disconnected the call and turned to find Hassena with suspicious graze.

"Hassena Mallik, aap yaha? Kisi kaam se ayi hogi na?", Anubhav tried to act normal.

"Sir, aap yeh sab natak kar rahe hai? Lekin kyu?", Hassena directly confronted him.

He understood that there wasn't other option so in a swift motion, he grabbed her wrist, pulled her inside, pinned her to the wall and locked the door. All this was so sudden for Hassena that she was startled.

Anubhav came closer to Hassena, looking into her eyes. His gaze was making her nervous, she immediately looked down, nervous to meet his gaze.

The proximity they share reminded them of their coffee date. He smiled remembering that, how he was carried out by her intoxicating eyes and forgot that he was pretending to love her and was gonna kiss her that day.

She still has that power. He put his one finger under her chin and made her look at him. She blushed as their eyes meet. They forgot for what and in what conditions they were and we're busy in their own world.

Anubhav's one hand made their way on her waist and pulled her closer. She too forgetting the circumstances wrapped her arms around his neck. He breathed seductively near her lips which sent shivers through her spine.

Anubhav's hand cupped her neck gently and his thumb automatically moved on her cheek slowly, very slowly. Hassena closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. His touch had some magic that she always got carried away. She opened her eyes to found him gazing at her.

He leaned in and asked permission through the eyes. She closed her eyes. He took her cue. Their lips were inches apart....

( Flashback will be continued in next part )

- To be continued

Date:- 10th January 2022

Kya lagta hai kiss ho payegi?

Aapme se kisi ne notice kiya ya nahi yeh toh mujhe nahi pata, lekin ek Saesha naam ka character bhi hai story mein. Aapko kya laga ki Saesha kon hai?

Aur mujhe galat samajhkar please tamatar phek kar mat marna. Hassena sirf important hi bataegi. Unki personal baatein nahi. Kiss ki baat toh hargiz nahi batane vali. Yeh sab sirf flashback se bataya hai taki readers ko samjh mein aye. Hassena kya bataegi, yaha toh serial mein hug bhi karte hai aur ghar vale aas paas ho toh nazren chura leti hun.

Main bhi single hu, mujhe inn romantic baaton se koi bhi lena dena nahi hai toh please mujhe maarna maat.

Aur next part probably last part hoga iss series ka. Keep voting and please comment and tell me that how was the chapter. Till then bye bye.