Chapter 10

2 days later...

In those two days on the field trip, Kaito been observing his girlfriend to make sure she's okay. Whenever he look at her, she alway spaces out. Sometime she would turn around without any reason too do so, when he asked if she okay Yukki would always told him it's nothing and tell him don't worry about it and give him a wry smile.

This make him getting more anxious about her and he would always stick too her and don't even want to separate with her even just a little bit. Tonight is the last of night for them on the field trip and their were gathering in front of bonfire to share their stories with everyone.

Kaito were seated beside Yukki like always, "Hey, do you know that tonight will be full red moon coming out?" said the one of the student. This got Yukki attention and she don't know why that she felt uneasy about it. Maybe she keep dreaming about the red light that's make her felt that way.

Because of this feeling that she unconsciously squeezing Kaito's arm and her body come more closer too him. Kaito can felt her hand trembling,  he look at her and saw the concern look on her face. "What's wrong Yukki? Are you alright?" ask Kaito and his hand is circled around her waist. 

Yukki look at him and she look at her trembling hand, she knows that Kaito already notice her weird behaviour so she decide to tell him. "I don't know but when they talk about this full red moon, it's make me uneasy. I think that something unexpected will happen to me tonight." said Yukki with trouble face.

Kaito listen to her stories, he pulled her in a hug for comfort in the same time stroking her head trying to calm her down and give a word of comfort as her boyfriend. "It's okay, I'm here with you. I'll make sure that something wouldn't happen to you. If you want, we can stay like this until you felt better." said Kaito with sweet and gentle voice of his.

He look at Yukki and he can see she was hesitant at first but she nodded her head showing that she agree to stay together tonight.

Time skip after the gathering...

When everyone already go to their own bed, only Kaito and Yukki that still didn't sleep yet, it's more like Kaito is only the one that didn't sleep yet because he promise to look after Yukki if something will happen to her. Then the moon came out showing the colour of red, Kaito look at the moon and can felt something off about it.

Then suddenly Yukki open her eyes showing she's awake but her eyes shows different than usual. It didn't show the beautiful bright blue eyes she always had. Her eyes is shown the same colour but it was lifeless. She get off from Kaito and get up without even looking at where she goes.

Kaito saw her awake and walk outside in confused so he decide to call her, "Yukki?" call Kaito but she didn't give him a respond and keep walking. "What are you doing Kuroba-kun? Hurry chase her before something happen." shout the voice surprising Kaito. He turn around and saw Akako that look panic on her face. Then he remember his girlfriend conditions, he hurriedly run to her with Akako trail behind him.

They notice that the direction their heading is the dark forest behind their camping place. They both manage caught after her before they lose sight of her. Kaito hurriedly run to her and stop her by grabbing her arm pulling her into his embrace, "Yukki!" call Kaito. When they got her, Akako turn Yukki face to her and look into her eyes. What she saw, shock her completely.

Kaito saw Akako make that that expression, he felt anxious. Akako will show that when the situation is getting serious. "What is it Akako? Is Yukki alright?" ask Kaito getting more worried at Yukki. "Im... Impossible" said Akako in disbelief of what she saw. "What? What is it?" ask Kaito start to feel panic went he heard those sentiment from Akako.