Chapter 8

After everyone finish finding they own group and listed they group name then start they class like usual. Kaito and Yukki grouping with Sera and Shuu. It because Yuuki, Sera and Shuu were Teitan student, Kaito the only one in the group were Ekoda student. But he don't mind about it because he has Yukki with him.

Well he's not only the one that has most their members group were from Teitan High. Hakuba also were grouping with Teitan student. His group conducting with Ran, Sonoko and Haruto. Aoko were grouping with Keiko and the other two classmates. Akako, well let say many boys fighting for her wanting her to be group with them just like Yukki.

But she shock everyone that she refused them and just go to Kaito group because she don't want to group with anyone else and they have out of number of student and she choice want to grouping Kaito's, so they can't reject her.

You'll see, the witch like attention but she don't want to be in the group with useless people and she also don't have many girl friends except Aoko.

After the end of the day is already come and every student get ready packing their stuff to go home. Well except Kaito because he has something to do and it was asking Yukki out. He make decision to confess to her today and it also because he want to know more about her. It is because many people said that if you want to know deeply about someone you really care, it's more efficient that they know each other in relationship. So that what he's mother said to him.

So he brace himself and go after Yukki that she and her friends about to walk away from class. "Yukki!" call Kaito and when Yukki heard her name called. She turn around to face who call her and see Kaito walk to her. "Yes? Did you need something Kaito?" ask her. Kaito feel slightly nervous and everyone on the scene look at them wondering what going on.

"Um.. Can I speak to you for a minutes? I need to tell you something." said Kaito look at Yukki nervously, Yukki tilted her head. What is it Kaito want to tell her? But her friends and Kaito's knows what is it that Kaito want to tell her and secretly encourage Kaito to tell her. Yukki respond with nod, "Sure. What is it?" Kaito look around and become more nervous because he can't confess in the middle of crowd that look excitedly want to know what he want to say.

"Not here, meet me at the rooftop in 5 minutes." said Kaito and then walk away from every students that still there. Yukki look at Kaito weirdly when she saw him walk away. Then she feel someone put their hand on her shoulder make her started and she look at the person and see Sonoko behind her with smug face and Ran beside her giggling at her make Yukki more confused.

"What?" ask Yukki annoyed at them that still wear those smug face. "Nothing~you should go now, don't make him waiting and good luck." said Ran still giggling and she walk away with Sonoko and Sera trail her behind. Yukki raise an eyebrows, what Ran said to her making her more confused.

She brush it off for a while and start going to the place Kaito said to meet him. When she arrive at the rooftop, she saw Kaito looking at the sky while waiting for her. Then she call him to get his attention, "Kaito!"

Kaito turn to her with more calm face than before, she walk to him "So, what is it you want to talk too me about?" ask her felt kind of curious of what Kaito want to tell her. kaito felt nervous again and felt like he has to take a deep breath for him to say this and he look at Yukki beautiful eyes that look at him with curiosity and clueless.  He rook a deep breath one more time start to speak.

"Yukki!" Kaito call Yukki name and hold her hand gently. Yukki look at him that suddenly hold her hand. "I-I love you. Can you go out with me?" confess Kaito finally with his red face. He don't that confessing is really hard. Yukki eyes turn wide when Kaito confess to her and she don't realize her face turn really red.

"Eh? Ehhh?? You kidding right?" ask Yukki denied Kaito confession. "Do-don't say something embarrassing like that if you don't mean it. Baka Kaito." said Yukki again with her still red face embarrassed. Kaito look at her dumbfound he didn't expect that the first thing he heard from her.

"Did you just call me to tell this joke?" state Yukki, her face is still red. Kaito look at her still dumbfounded. Did she think he were joking or something? Didn't she see that he were seriously love her and try to show how his feeling? "Wait, wait, wait. I'm not joking. I'm telling you the truth and I'm serious about it. I didn't even making fun for this. My feeling to you is true and real. I'm not joking around here." said Kaito correcting misunderstand.

"B-b-but is it your specialist, flirting someone to get away." state Yukki still didn't believe him. Well that true, ge would always flirting someone to get away when he do the heist. But not with his real life. "It's true that I always do that, but that was when I'm at the heist or I prank someone. And I would never do that to you and I seriously love you. And my feeling is genuine." confess Kaito again, this time is more clear and serious.

Yukki face turn more redder and redder whenever Kaito confess to her deeply. After the silence from the two, Yukki take her breath to calm her down. "S-So, y-you love me?" ask Yukki want to confirm, Kaito look at her and nodded. Yukki take a breath for the last time and trying to answer Kaito confession nicely.

"I-I don't know what my feeling about you yet. So I-I can't answer to you right now." Kaito listen to Yukki patiently. He concluded that he would be rejected from her, so he look down feel his heart turn heavy. "But we can try." said Yukki shocking Kaito with her answer. His heavy heart turn lighter back and he felt his some butterfly in his stomach.

Kaito was so happy and pull Yukki into the hug. "Thank you Yukki and I love you" said Kaito still hugging her. Yukki hug him back and smile and after that Kaito pulled back from hug and look at his new girlfriend. "I promise you that I'll make you love me back in no time and you won't regret having me as your boyfriend in your life." said Kaito confidently. Yukki just chuckle at him and give him her warm smile.

"Of course you will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry for late update. I can't came up any ideas right now and I will been busy next week for my next semester coming right up.

But don't worry this story will continue just like usual. But maybe you guys won't get new update for the next week or next month.

So that's it, I hope you like this chapter and be patient for the next chapter. 😊😉