Chapter 7

Yukki p.o.v

Kaito has been staring at me after the case at amusement park. He been glaring at me with his curious and confused look, maybe he notice something. We have been walk for awhile until we arrive at the Kudo Mansion. Then I look at Kaito to said goodbye for today.

"Jana Kaito, thank you for inviding me today. See you tomorrow, bye ". When I already in front the door house, I heard Kaito called me "Yukki" then I turn to him. "Yes? Did you need anything Kaito? " I ask him confused why he calling me, then I saw him shake his head. "N-nothing, I see you next time, bye." Then he go until I didn't see his distance again. I open the door to go inside and rest for the days.

'What exactly that Kaito want to talk to me about earlier? Should I ask him? Or not?'  Thought Yukki.

Kaito p.o.v

'Whoa, 😣that was almost. I almost want to confess too her. We just barely meet and I already want to ask her to be my girlfriend. That really ridiculous. What if she reject me? What if she avoid me after I confess to her? No, I don't want that. I don't know why but I really want to be by her side. I really want her to look at me and only me.' Thought Kaito.

Because of that, I feeling had been uneasy and feel nervous went Yukki face appear in my mind. Then I remember Yukki quest, she want me to find who is she really are. That mean I have to search more about her. The first conclusion is she has any related with Meitantei. She's really make me remind of Meitantei, her behavior most of all and that why I feel like we already know each other for to long. Her presence also the same, I don't why but I really have to find it myself.

Normal p.o.v

'This is... ' when Yukki open her eyes, she was presented by nothing other than darkness.

'Where am I'  Yukki feel confused with her surrounding and all she see is nothing other than darkness.

She try to feel her hand and to know that she was free from being tied, then stand up to start the walk in the endless of darkness. She continue walking, suddenly she heard the voice. 'Hello? ' she called but get no respond.

She look around her, left and right but she doesn't see someone. She try call the voice again, 'Hello? Is anyone there's? ' then she heard the voice try to said something but it not very clear what they said. She try to focus her hearing, then she start hear a little bit.

'…one' she try to focus again and this time she got it even clear what the voice said' the choose one' .

After hear does statement very clearly, suddenly the red lights came out in front of her. The light starting to bright and brighter came to her eyes that force her to close her eyes. After that she suddenly awake from her sleep.

She breathing heavily and sat up on the her bed. 'Its.. Its just a dream' thought her after she calm down from the dream. Then she look at the clock that said 6:30 a.m so she get up from the bed and get ready for her school.

Time skip..

Yukki and her friends walking to their temporary school together while chatting about their dairly lives. And suddenly Ran ask Yukki something that she didn't expect her to asked about. "So Yukki how your date with Kuroba-kun? " ask her teasingly.

Yukki hear the question from Ran make her stunned while her face becoming hot. "Wh-what do you mean? Were not in that kind of relationship" ask Yukki back because she denied to answer Ran question.

"Hmmm... " Ran still continued with her teasing. She really like to teasing Yukki went they always talk about Yukki relationship with someone. "Oh really? Last time I see you and him going dinner together at the place everyone said about romantic spot for the couple. Looking happy together while also I notice he try to touch you hand. You guys so sweet together. " said Ran while Yukki can't hold her embarrasing face and she looke away from Ran.

"What? What? Did I miss something important? "ask Sonoko curiously. "Its..its nothing. Hurry up we gonna be late. "said Yukki and she run ahead from them. Ran saw this start to chuckle.

Time skip

"Okay guys, today we gonna discused about our camp trip to Osaka for next week. And I want you to pick one group for four people boys and girls. So fell free to choice whoever you want to be group with. If we got an extra, you can go into whoever group that want to be with you. Then you can start now. " said the teacher.

All of the student start to pick their own group. Kaito start to think who he want to be group with and he saw Yukki was trouble with group of man try to ask her to group with them while she try to avoid them at the back of the class. Kaito start to approach her trying to help her and she saw him walk to her. "Can we work together, princess moonlight? " said Kaito while he help her hand and kiss her hand. All the man look at Kaito furiously with his reaction.

Yukki face start to burning up and look away. "I don't mind. And what with does nickname anyway? " said Yukki while a group of man start to go away after she accept Kaito offer,still shock being rejected. Kaito saw all the man start to going away and he grinning. "Because your eyes is look like a moon. So it suit those nickname really well. " state Kaito whiel he srill grinning.

Yukki sigh with those statement, she don't know why but after god give her this body, she feel so uncomfortable because of the attention she got from everyone just like they saw an angel or something. Because of what happen on her life when she was Conan, she more like want to stay low and out of everyone attention except for someone that she really want to.

"So wanna find another our two teammates?" ask Kaito smiling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for late update. I have been busy and also im out of the ideas for this story.

So i hope you guys can be patient for a little bit longer for wait on the next chapter.