Chapter 9

The next week, the Ekoda high and Yukki friends going to the trip at Osaka. The place is at the camping forest where is for their last event of friendship with Teitan hig school and Ekoda high school. They were in the middle of their trip and Kaito were seated beside his girlfriend; Yukki in the Shinkanzen from Tokyo to Osaka. It's been a week they start their relationship and they getting along pretty well.

But lately, Yukki has been dreaming the same dream about a red light that keeping hearing the voice said the word 'The Choose One' and this dream keep continue everytime she goes to take a sleep and that's makes her didn't get enough or good sleep. That's why she tried tried to get some sleep before their arrive at the Osaka.

But even thought she get some sleep, thr dream still come to her and she unconsciously holding Kaito's hand tightly with a frown on her face. "Ki... Yuk...up... Yukki...up... Yukki wake up!" the voice of her boyfriend make her awoke from her dream. Yukki look at her side and saw Kaito with his concern look on his face.

"Kaito" said Yukki call his name and sigh heavily. "You're alright?" ask Kaito in concern when he saw she had an nightmare. He don't know what it is but he knows that it's something not good. Yukki just give him a tired smile and replied, "I'm okay. Just got a little bad dream." said her while she slumber her head on his shoulder.

"Can I know what is it?" ask Kaito felt the need to ask for him to make sure his girlfriend is alright. Yukki look at him and think, should she tell him about her repeated dream or she shouldn't. Well she don't know what the meaning of her dream is and she doubt Kaito would know about it either. She look around her making sure that no one would hear about it.

"Well... I've been dreaming the same thing whenever I'll go to sleep. In that dream, I saw that I was in the dark place. Everywhere and everything was dark, I don't see anything or anyone beside me. Everything I'll see is dark, but then suddenly I heard a voice and it said something. The voice it sounds like a female, I don't know who it is because it was too dark to see. But the voice keep said the same word to me. She said 'the choose one' again and again. I don't know what that's mean is but I know they talk to me. And then there was a red light coming after the voice disappeared after their said the word and it's ended like that." explain Yukki while her head still on Kaito's shoulder.

Kaito heard it start to think,  he look at his girlfriend that still look tired in concern. This dream is the cause of her can't get enough sleep. He patting her beautiful silky black hair gently, trying make her goes back to sleep because he think she really needs it. Yukki feel the gentle in Kaito caressing hand patting her head making her felt sleepy again.

After a minute, she goes back to sleep in the arm of her boyfriend and she get to sleep peacefully without having the same nightmare again. Kaito look at the peaceful face on his girlfriend sleep he felt relief, he hope that nightmare Yukki telling him about didn't come back.

"So that's how it goes, huh." said the voice behind Kaito and it's make him started. He turn around and saw Akako behind him. "Geeze Akako, don't scared me like that.  What if you awoke Yukki?" whisper Kaito with annoyed in his voice felt irritated at the witch. Akako just give him a look that I-don't-care look.

Then she look at the sleeping Yukki on Kaito arm. "Kuroba-kun" call Akako and Kaito turn back to her when he heard his name being called. "I want to give you some advice and it's for your and her own good." said Akako. Kaito raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"Please look after her closely, I can felt the black aura trying to possesses her. I don't know what it is but... Please be careful." warn Akako and then she left Kaito that still in confused with Yukki alone. After Akako left, Kaito look at Yukki in worried and anxious.

Kaito know what Akako said to him and it make him getting more worried about her. He were shocked that Akako would tell him about her magic directly like that. Sometimes Akako would always give some riddle of what the demon told her, if she do those thing that's mean this is serious.

'What those she mean something trying too possess Yukki?' thought Kaito while his eyes still didn't look away from his sleeping girlfriend. Felt worried that if he take his eyes off from her, something will happen to her.

Time skip 2 hours later...

The student of two school arrive at their camping forest, the camping place have a cottage and each cottage have two bedroom, one bathroom and toilet. "Alright guys, every group will be arrange each cottage. But remember, don't do something immoral when we in here especially boys. Don't think that you all can freely do whatever you want in here. The teacher will supervising you all to make sure you follow the rules we gave you. So please give cooperation with me, are you listen to me?" explain the teacher and the students response in understanding.

Kaito and Yukki's group goues to their cottage and they discuss which room will be boys and girls. Each room had two single bed, it because their group has extra members, they need to ask another futon for them. "Shinichi" Yukki turn around when she heard her real name being called but she didn't find anyone.

"What's wrong Yukki-chan?" ask Sera when she saw Yukki didn't come inside with them. Yukki turn to her then she turn back around and shook her head, "It's nothing, don't worry about it." said Yukki with a wry smile on her face.

"Alright, if you need anything you can tell me okay? Don't hesitant too tell me alright?" state Sera and Yukki just nodded her head showing she understand. Sera then go inside with the others except Yukki and Kaito. Kaito can saw that she's worried about something, so he decide wait for Yukki goes inside with him.

Yukki turn her eyes slightly still worried, 'No that's impossible. No one even know who I really was before, so it's impossible for someone to know my name. Maybe it's my imagination.' thought her and she goes inside where her group is with Kaito behind her.

Tbc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm back. I'm finally can continue the stories.

I'm were grateful for you guys waiting for the next chapter to come, please continue read this stories. 😉

The next chapter will be coming soon, so please enjoy. 😁