- Zoro against Kuina, the 2,000th battle! -

A few more days passed and this time the children fought against each other. Zoro fought against Kuina and lost. He was among the strongest in the dojo but he failed to beat Kuina even once. "Kuina the winner with 2,000 wins so far and Zoro losing with 0 wins" declared the teacher, it annoyed Zoro. Kuina always defeated him and her last blow was always in the center of his face just like in their first battle. She called it mark the Pig so she used to tease Zoro like that. "You're still as weak as ever, Zoro!" Zoro stood up for a moment while rubbing his face in pain before mumbling "Damn it hurts" Kuina she laughed as Zoe's eyebrows twisted a little. "You're so pathetic. Especially for a boy. She is not the love to interfere in their fights.

"Hey! Zoro is not weak!" Said one of the children at the dojo to his friends who agreed. "He's stronger than all these guys in the adult class!" Another child agreed "Yes!" . The three nodded but were startled to hear Kuina talking. "Yes but he is weaker than me" she looked at Zoe briefly before saying "I think Zoe is a more worthy opponent than him because even if two swords he will not beat me". Zoe giggled a bit in response and said "I'm glad you think so Kuina but I do not consider myself as strong as Zoro-Nee. The only reason we are more or less equal is because I am used to training with you so I know your techniques but Zoro-Nee Can easily beat me. " For a moment it was quiet. Zoro looked at his little sister with a little concern, Zoe never thought of herself as very good, she is always the least of her value. It annoyed Zoro a bit but he could not do anything against it so he chose not to respond.

"Weak is weak. To losers like you it's best not to interfere, your murmurs make you miserable. And Zoe don't underestimate your value I know you can beat this pig" she said Kuina who turned to leave before taking one last look at Zoro and Zoe. Zoro stood up and cleaned the dust off him as their teacher approached him and said "she lost Zoro again ... even after she grew and got stronger" Zoro's eye clenched and he got a little upset before shouting "Sensei, you're giving her a secret workout!" Suddenly all the other children got up and ran to their teacher. Well everyone except Zoe who stayed in her place. "Because she's your daughter ?!" The children shouted "Do not donate!" They kept shouting. "No, no. I will not do such a thing." Said their teacher in an attempt to reassure them. "It's true that Zoro got stronger. But Kuina got stronger as well."

After that Zoro just left without saying a word. "Zoro?" Said one of the children in a question as he wondered where he was going. "I'm going to wash my face," he said. Zoe some and went after him. Zoro washed his face "Damn! Why can I not defeat Kuina ?! Why ?! Why ?! I'm going to be the strongest fencer in the world!" He shouted "I know" said a mocking voice behind him which startled him. "Don't take it too hard on Zoro-Nye," said Zoe, who was standing behind him. "Oh Zoe is just you ..." he said with relief. Zoe giggled and said "Sorry I scared you, want to talk about it?" Zoro sighed and said "No I just do not understand how she can be stronger than me after working so hard!" Zoe nodded and said "I understand but it's not terrible at least now you will have a reason to keep practicing. I just hope I do not stand in your way or anything like that" Zoro shook his head in confusion and asked "what are you talking about?" Zoe sighed and said "just a big part of the kids say I'm stronger than her, I'm not sure if that's true or not but I do not want to interfere with your purpose" Zoro put his hands on her shoulder and shouted "Never tell it! My sister! I do not think "You bother me! On the contrary, if you were not with me I would be even weaker!" Zoe wasn't quite sure about it, as if he was really a little stronger than the original manga but not by much.

------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, this is another episode, I hope you like it! I will try to publish a chapter or two every week. And I also regret if there are misspellings or incorrect words English is not my language.

In any case yes it's all bye!