- Here it Begins! The Battles Don't Stop -

Zoe could feel her body again but it was different from the previous time because this time she felt so small exposed and a little wet. She opened her eyes only to realize she still could not see. 'How wonderful,' she said modestly in her heart. She tried to speak but all that was heard was crying and shouting. "What do you want to call her?" She heard someone ask "Zoe, Rorunoa Zoe" she sighed with relief because her name remained the same. But Rorunoa? Does that mean she's Zoro's sister ?! 'Wow I wonder how it's going to be' she thought to herself. She took another deep breath and turned off that he would not hate her.

Zoro was one of her favorite characters in the series and really she always thought of him as a big brother and now she assumed it would really be true.

But if all this she can not help but be afraid or at least a little apprehensive. 'What if Zoro doesn't like me? What if I'm left alone again? What if I die? ' She thought to herself before she started crying again. The truth is it felt nice because no one judged her after all she was a baby. But then a wave of fatigue vomited in her and she closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

Hi friends what did you think of this episode? I'm sorry if there are spelling errors. Bye!