- Animal nicknames -

Beyond the slightly cold and concentrated personality that kunia shows everyone has a slightly naughty deed if a fair amount of pride and self-confidence. kunia did not show it to anyone not even to her father who thought she was just a cool, quiet and slightly brave girl. But of course everything changed when Zoe became her friend. This was the first time that kunia showed someone this side of her.

When the girls were not practicing they would play and talk about silly things. For example nicknames. And every time Zoe asked kunia about Zoro's nickname she always had the same answer.

kunia She always said that if he was an animal he would be either a shark or a pig. But because a pig sounds more goofy, she called it that. Zoe asked her what kind of animal she would be kunia she replied that she would be either a white cat or a butterfly. Zoe asked her why and Koenia replied that it was because cats are nimble, smart, sweet and flexible and have sharp nails but that they are very sweet and cute just like her. And a butterfly is beautiful and yet but can still be dangerous because she read that there are some poisonous butterflies. Zoe laughed and said nail polish kunia told her that if she was an animal she would be an orca because orcas are dangerously smart and sharks' enemies or she would be a crow because crows are very smart and also quite strong just like her.

---------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the episode. This and the next episode were a little weaker and less fit for the plot but still necessary for my story. I will try to publish the next episode today as well. But do not worry because after that we will have a few more episodes that qualify for the original plot of both of them for the Japanese that we will jump straight to the present of the series.

Hope I did not dig for you. And sorry if there is a misuse of words, English is not my language, bye!