1. Shining Star

Yu Jimin... she's like a shining star, a star that i cant reach. And me? Tch, im just a pathetic dust scatter around the world, no one would realise even when im gone. She's always smiling, always kind and im always emotionless, people said that i had a resting bitch face and im hard to approach but whatever, its not like i want them to come near anyway.

We're in high school, im on Junior year, she's on Senior year. I admire her, she dosent even know i exsist. Im nerdy and introverted, she's fasionable and outgoing. We're like the exact opposite, there's just no way that i could approach her... im not sure if i wanted to.

You know high school, there's shit ton of rumours and gossips. Its like people had no other things to do and spy on people, i dont even know where those quote on quote "news" came from. Even the school president, campus ulzzang Yu Jimin cant dodge it.

"Whats the gossip about her? Shes so perfect, theres literally nothing that can be gossiped about her" you may ask. Well... she transfered here when shes a sophomore, no one really knows why she came here. Maybe she moved? Maybe its because of her parents? Those are the typical reasons right? But... rumours has it, she got kicked out of her previous school. Yes, the perfect student, famous ulzzang and the current school president Yu Jimin has been kicked out of school before, can you believe that? Well i certainly cant. But... everything makes sense. You see, she never mentioned why she transfered, when people asked, she just shrugged it off. Her address never changed, its not because of her parents work and her previous school was closer to her house so theres no point on transfering. Dont ask me why i knew where she lived or her personal info, uhm i kinda stalked her soo...

Anyway rumour has it, people saw Yoo Jimin came out of a motel with different guy every saturday during her freshman year, she got caught smoking during sophomore year and got caught making out with her boyfriend in school. Uh yea its pretty bad ay? People said she's the type of student that skip class and hang out in clubs, smoke in school, dosent give a fuck about anything. They even found out that she uses half nude photos as her katalk pfp.

Of course, its just rumours, even if its true, shes a new person right now. Rumours dosent affect the fact that i still admire her tho. But... if i got the chance to be close to her, i would still try to ask her if all of those are true...

---------------------------
Happy bday to our hot girl giselle!!
Smile lots and continue slaying c:
Edit: dude wattpad glitched and now theres like what 5 photos of Jimin on top lmfao.