The Feeling. 1

Jennie's Pov:

Today I didn't have enough sleep, You guess. Lisa was so funny she keps me entertain the whole night to the point that we forgot that it was already midnight.

My body is so tired, And i took A cold shower for refreshments.
I hurried to the dining area and my annoying sister and mother are laughing loudly that makes me annoy, Early in this g'damn morning.

"Ohmygad Brat look at your eyes, Did you take drugs, are using weed or cocaine? you look shit to be honest" Jisoo unnie said, referring to my puffy dark cirles eyes. This is so annoying😒

"Can you shut up, i will cover it with concealer you know" i said pouring milk and cereals..

"i thought it was a ghost getting hungry and stealing food in the fridge at midnight HAHAHAHHA, you know what darling you should put small fridge for your room." Mom said, Laughed a little while talking about me eating at midnight. i was hungry grr

" Really mom? what did she eat then? is she boiling the weed?" Jisoo asked mockingly.

" Noo, She was eating dumplings with a phone in her ears and her shoulder was supporting it while making her milk, She looks hurrible i didn't help tho hahaha" they both laughed in unison, Making fun of me all the time.

"If dada is here, You screwed big time" I said to them, rolling my eyes. Yea im really close with my step dad Unlike my mom and my sister who really enjoy teasing me around..

My phone suddenly pops up. and this two annoying women smirk all of a sudden.

"Ohh its her Dear lisa, How sweet it is, sending her A good morning text uUwuU" jisoo unnie said that makes them laughed both. Fuck this is out of my hands

"Can you know the word privacy unniee, Yahh im going now. I'll bring my car" I rolled my eyes before going out, But they still laughing at me..

I texted Lisa, Asking her if she would want to have a ride with me i mean ofc she has her own service, But nevermind.. I don't even know why im thinking about her..

Lisa: "Im sorry to say. But Me and tzuyu are already here in the campus i didn't bring my bike so i just hitch a ride with tzuyu."

She could've ask me why go on tzuyu, Okiii jennie You don't have the authority to feel this way come on girl, Pull yourself up.

I parked my car and go to the restroom since i didn't have any time to retouch, I used my black sunglasses to cover this unwanted eyebags..

After a while, i look at myself feeling satisfied and went out only to see lisa and tzuyu walking and she even carry tzuyu's belongings. What a gentlewoman she is, tskk.

Lisa saw me and smiled walking towards me. "Hey nini, Good to see you this early. I was planning to give you this, I made it only for you" She smiled widely, But to think that this tzuyu bitch is beside us. I couldn't act excited grr I only gave her a small smile after giving me a small Daisy box.

"The class is about to start, Uhmm tzuyu we better get going now. Here's your books, take care okii?" Lisa planted a kissed on tzuyu's temple and i myself was shocked and annoyed.

"do you really have to do that to her? is she something like an old woman?" I asked while we still walking in the hallway, Ofc These students keeps Talking  and looking at us, Im just glad lisa doesn't mind it at all.

"Do you really have to ask?, Are you somehow jealous ? do you want me to kiss you then? hahaha" She laughed at me, And i elbowed her stomach.

What now jennie? do you want lisa to kiss you like that? Eww, Like a nanny kiss geez.

The Flowing and atmosphere of our classes was actually great compared to other days, I was packing my things up when lisa just poke my cheek.

"What now?" I asked, Not wanting to be strict but damn, it sound like it is tho.

"Chill out jennie, I just want to say that i actually brought leo here but he's in the Basketball area now. So maybe you can watch us, You know hehehe" Lisa said, still tryna convinced me to watch her play, Make sure she's really good cause if not i would feel disappointed, but the fact the she brought leo and i know she would think that i would really come, She even use her cats to trick me huh.

"Don't used your cats, Its final ill be there. Joy, Dahyun, And Rosie will also watch. Im going to introduce some of my friends to you." after i said that, Lisa smile widely oh no!

"You introduce me into you mon and sister, and now you allows me to meet you friends, awhhh Baby you don't have to do that" she jokingly reply, Yea i just realised what's wrong with me tho.

"Introduce, so that you could atleast have some friends here and not just me, Can you stop calling me baby its cringed " I defended.

"Oh no, I have lots of friends here. Guys specifically. But yea since you offered it would be pleasure to meet your friends.." she winked at me, And i just joined her going to the basketball court thankfully my friends is here already.

"I'll go get change and give leo to you okayy" lisa said i nod and i already see my friends smirking. Why do i feel that i was surrounded by annoying people.

In a while Lisa was wearing Nike white slim shirt, while her jersey hanging on her shoulder. her right hand was holding a pair of shoes and on the left was her cat leo. Damn she's so hot just walking, And I was frowned why some of girls in cheering team in this campus are also here, If i know No cheering practice here.

"For sure they're here to watch lisa too, How pathetic" Joy said that makes me nod. I dont want to deny lisa was collecting girls here.

"Heyy jennie, Leo is here. Come to mommy leoshii" Lisa said that makes my friends giggled. Now this is annoying

Lisa gave me her cats and my friends started to talk, I don't really want to talk now knowing this cute little leo is on my lap. And besides i dont want to hear my friends teasing about me and lisa, I just literally sent them a screenshot of me and lisa having facetime yesterday night thats why.

Lisa sit beside me and bend to wear her shoe, I was staring at her side view and damn. She's so gorgeous whilr she left her head, Her adams apple was bulging. Sweet jisoos what am i thinking now

"Jennie, I'll go get More 3points for yah and leo, all you have to do is to smile sweetly and I'll be energies." Lisa said.

i just give what she wanted and i receive a pinch on my cheeks, my friends sees it and teased back and fort.

"I'll be going now." she stood up and make some sway on her legs and hips to shoulder and head before walking out.

i just watch her and leo at the same tine they were stretching.

"Girl you better stay alert" rosie said, and they all laughed at my frowning expression.

"Huh?" i replied, Not getting what she mean

"Look at those girls eyes, They're looking at lisa. You need to protect a gem jennie kim, And tzuyu is actually coming too" Dahyun said, I looked at the girls and it was really positive. Tzuyu was walking smiling so wide. The fuck is she thinking? grrr..

I don't know, But when the game started my heart was pumping nonstop. I want to burst cheering for her but these girls was doing it already..

"Bitchhhh Jennie kim step up" rosie said. i know what she was referring.

I decided to make leo as my cheering ban to call out lisa, I lift leo in the air and shouted

"Go daddy lisa, Goooo!"

Ohhh nohhh! screwed up big time, The girls are looking at me, The field was silently shocked looking at me like this, this us not the things that jennie kim commonly do here.

Lisa chuckled dribbling the ball and To all the saints who's with me and lisa being a good player made the ball shot in 3..

Okii now their cheering back again, That's so awkward ms jennie kim..

________________