Confuse. 2

As the two lovers are having the great time devouring their food, laughing towards each other, Teasing and even throwing sweet
pick up lines.

Jennie couldn't think of anything something better than this night. Having lisa by her side is what she really needed in a place full of bad memories from her past.

But something on jennie thats  trumbling aching from the inside, she thought of her saviour all of the sudden "where is she right now, is she doing fine?, does she missed me?, yea how could she even miss me when she left without saying goodbye" she says in her mind.

"What are you thinking? " lisa asked.

"Nothing, I've miss'd someone from the past. I was thinking if she ever missed me too" jennie respond.

"I was actually thinking the samething with someone too, She was an angel, this playground witness every memories i had with her" lisa tells jennie with full of honesty, she wants to tell the story as she doesn't want jennie to think that she was confuse nor not sure of her feelings.

"We're not even official yet, but here we are talking about someone else's" jennie said rubbing lisa's hands with hers.
Lisa then come closer to jennie and kissed her affectionately.

The two got disturb by a loud shattered glass from the house beside them.

Lisa then stood up and tries to go check on the house as they heard someone screams.

"Lisa nooo!! We dont know what's up in there, we should call the police instead" jennie stops lisa by pulling her arms gently.

"Someone might needs help, jennie i knew that old man who lives in that house even though he wasn't that goodman but still we must offer for help" lisa said, jennie left no choice but to follow the blonde woman.

The closer they get, the hardest for jennie to breathe. It was suffocating her, it was a bad idea at all when they enter the house  she saw an old man lying on the floor with a blood scattered all over his head. Lisa was quick to aid the old man since she knew basic emergency response.

Lisa was frowning when jennie is out of her sight. She let the old man sit on the couch and hurried outside and there she saw jennie on the back of her car crying.
She run towards jennie and embrace her with a tight hug.

"Im sorry, i almost lose you. Why are you crying? " lisa said, gently rubbing jennie's cheeks using her thumbs.

"Nothinggg. I.., i just want to go home i dont want to be here, plsss " jennie said still in her teary eyes.

"We need to wait for the ambulance to be here and get the old man safely, lets stay for awhile hmmkayy?? Im sorry" lisa tries to calm the crying lady that now hugging her not wanting to let go.

When the ambulance arrive jennie just stayed inside lisa's car while lisa on the other hand was getting questioned.
After the chaos, yes for jennie it was chaos imagine seeing the man who betrays, treat her like a trash, didn't treat her like his own child will be on the night she considered the happiest moment. Seeing her dad again gives her alot of pain, a pain that only a child jen knew, a pain that she never want to experience ever again, but at some point she wants to see her dad, she wants to know if he'll gonna be alright.

The night ended with a silent sorroundings, only the beeping and  steering wheel is the only noise to hear. No one dares to speak, Lisa realize its not a good thing to ever start a conversation knowing jennie is certainly wants spacetime.

"Jennie im sorry, if we didn't go there and rescued him what worse could've happen. Im sorry i wasn't thinking about you that time, i don't even know where did i go wrong for you to treat me this way. Come on, talk to me, im all ears. You know how much i like you and seeing you like this breaks me" lisa said while trying to give compensate words to her lady, she was confuse why jennie gets emotional but she knew for sure that she didn't regret saving the old mans life. 

"You're not at fault lisa, im just tired. I have fear seeing blood that's why i reacted that way, you save his life, what you did makes me proud. Im sorry" jennie replied and motion lisa to hug her.

"Can you just stay here for a night, im so not feeling well. I want you pls share bed with me" jennie said, diving her head on lisas chest.

"Yea ofc. Anything for you baby, im gonna get something in the house first and get back here okayy? Its better if you go change or take a shower." Lisa said before breaking the hug. Jennie nooded and go upstairs to warm herself.

Lisa went to mommy kim and ask for permission to stay in and sleep with jennie for tonight.

"What exactly happen to the two of you? She wouldn't talk to me either" mommy kim asked lisa.

"We somehow went to a night date when some accident happen beside on that certain place we went, so yea she saw blood and she cries. I never know she was afraid of it, so im really sorry ma'am" lisa explained.
Mommy kim on the other hand was having trouble to believe, not that she thinks lisa was lying but knowing her child jennie never was afraid of blood, or maybe her own child was actually hiding something.

"So where exactly did you go lisa" mommy kim asked again.

"We're in the---.." lisa was interrupted with jennie's voice.

"Mom we gotta sleep now, im so tired, lisa is tired we need rest"  jennie said calmy. Mommy kim nooded and lisa vowed and walks straight to jennie.

The two cuddled up (sana all) in bed while  lisa was still holding a retro camera on her hand, she wants to show jennie everything about the playground and the first girl she ever love.

"Babyy i want to show you something" lisa said and was about to seat up when jennie stops her.

"Lisa im so tired, i just want to be with you. Can you just hug me and just be like this for a moment. We can talk about it some other time right? It can wait right? Plsss i want youuu" jennie said creating a frustrating sound, still dont want to let go of lisa.

"Make me feel better, i really need you"

"I want you lisa, just pls" jennie strandled on top of her, kissing her, showing her entire body on lisa, letting her know that all she wanted is just her alone.

_____________________

Masipag po talaga si mingming, yes po opo.