Bring Myself To You. 2

Jennie's Pov...

My head is spinning and i could hear drummings on my ear, The shouting didn't help to ease the pain so i tiredly open my eyes to see who's the culprit of making annoying sounds..

"Here goes the brat, Mom look at jennie again. I think she got drunk last nightt" Jisoo my stepsister shouted, How can i even have a peaceful sleep?? if i have the most annoying sister and mother in the house grrr..

"Ohmygodd sweetie why are you naked, What's going on here." Her mom said still wearing an apron.

"Clean yourself now, Jisoo Im not gonna let you use your new car if your lazy sister won't go to school again, Jennie your tardiness, and being absent multiple times gave me severe migraine if you dare to absent today I'll make sure to drop all your cards.." Her mom had a stern voice that makes jennie fear, her mom must be the best mother that anyone could ask for after all the years she's been so affictionate and attentive to her kids. jennie thought and smiled on her pillow

" Yes mom, I will. I took a 3 days vacation with my friends i already told you about it, Im going to school i promise" i responded, but my mom was already left in my room..

"Vacation is on summer you brat, Your teacher keeps asking me if you're still alive" jisoo barking like a dog, She keeps slapping my naked cheek butt and force me to go shower already..

"Unnieeeeeeee!!!!" i shouted feeling my skin would be frozen of how cold the shower is..

"I won't stop unless you work your ass off. I will prepare your uniform be quick" jisoo said giving me a warning tone..

I showered quickly as i couldn't take how cold the water is. And her goes the Ms. perfect Jisoo Kim here, Making me like a barbie doll even if she's too strict i can't deny how much i love it when she takes care of me as if im still a baby..

"And ohh brat, i bought you a chanel perfume its on my bag. I'll give it to you later" She keeps putting a loss foundation on my face and a little lip gloss. my sister is such a giver person, Im not even mad if she calls me brat. Im really a brat in this family even if i didn't ask they will be genuinely giving it to me.. hehe
You are not jennie that's why you can't relate bleee

"I kinda miss doing this to you, God! you're out for 4 fucking days my bratty sister. There's alot of things been going on, especially in our campus." jisoo said smilling at me, If i know still about rosie rosie rosie.. So tired of that actually, I rolled my eyes and she laughs at me.

We settled ourselves in the dinning area, And i smiled at how good the smell of our breakfast.  Ofc.. My mom is the best cook in the world

"I supposed you dont want me to drop that cards f yours huh, Be sure you won't skip classes" Mom said mocking me. im so done with this.

"Mom, you can get my cards now. im fine actually im tired going out i receive an email from my professor saying my grades are getting slow i need to make up or else im going to die if dada finds out" i said munching my food.. Im honest with them, I told everything.
Knowing my stepdad, God! Kill me if he evers find out my absences in school.

"you have fear in him, but not on me? Really nini?" mom said in the same tone. I rolled my eyes on her and they laughed at me..

"Uhhhmygodd! here she goes againnnn. omma look she's so stunninggg waaah" jisoo giggled looking at her phone, it made me confused so i look at it only to see a photo of a tall blonde woman sitting on a black motorcycle..

"I think i need to change panties now, She's so fucking finee. And look at those long legs ahhh!" Now she's overreacting.

"Who's that girl?" i asked.

"The girl that she's been talking all day long" mom replied, well! she knows that her two daughters are straight as circle if you know what i mean..

"You'll going to see her, I told you she's more famous than you. Given that she's just a transferee student. you left school for days and i know you would expect that those students thats been crushing you cries hard but naaahhh bratty, This girl is a hearthrub damnnn she's hot" Jisoo unnie said, hmm let see..

We proceed to jisoo unnie's new car and i was amazed, A maserati? really?

"hey bratty, can you drive? i have to change clothes, you know mom so well" she said, Ofc mom sees her like an angel came from heaven without knowing that this girl moaning like a mess whenever she's with rosie and now talking about some other girl again what a player. Hahay

"You want to impress that girl? Aren't you?" i asked driving the car..

"Hell yah, She's so fine people even say that you and her look better. Well! as a sister i agree but i think she already have a girlfriend and mind you, Its tzuyu and it makes my blood boils" she said.

"Likewise bitch" i responded with a smirked we actually hated the same girl tho..

We parked the car and i bid my goodbye to her knowing her classroom was on other building..

I just walked on the hallway and this douchbag keeps taking picture without my consent again, I mean its not new tho. but i know my photos will just sold on some guy on the internet again, Im not in the mood to argue and slam their cameras my head are still spinning like hell...

"Ohh! look who we have here today, Our IT girl Jennie Kim. How are you my dear? hows your so called vacation in bahamas? or should i say did you check you almost drop grades?" Mr veinto said, my classmates laughed and when i glared they all shut up, Expect to this new girl.. Waitt Tf, Don't tell me she will be my classmate? i can't believe shes sitting on my chair grr

I walked towards this girl, that jisoo been talking and glared at her. "Moveee" i commanded but i was shocked when she grabbed me by the waist and made me sit on her lap.

Mr viento and our classmates was shocked, I was so pale of embarrassment, how dare this girl touched meeee

"Get away from me you jerkk" I slapped her after she release my body from her arms....

The room was silent and the only thing that makes me annoy is her laugh fuckkkkkk...

"If you think this is funny then screw youu." I shouted not minding the professor and classmates.. She still laughs and Moved herself in the side even making a Princess way gestures fuck she's getting me into my nervs..

"Don't ever look at me like that, You jerkk" i said,  to be honest i dont want to look at her face it's too tempting, When jisoo unnie said that this girl is gorgeous she didn't lie..

________________