Confuse. 1

As Jennie and Lisa get along the way realising how genuine their feelings towards each other.

People around them was glad that jennie was getting comfortable to show her other side, She smile whenever someone's smiling to her even though it was a random people she would reciprocate the good deeds.

As per Lisa, she was getting busy preparing something for the sweet lady. She wants to take jennie on a good place, a good scenary just the two of them.

Lisa wants to bring jennie on the playground near someones' father's house. It never slipt on lisa's mind about the reason why she's in korea, a reason of every beating of her heart and her one greatest love of all.

Lisa was thankful of that little girl she met when she was still a kid. If it wasn't for her she wouldn't meet jennie by now.

Jennie's Pov;

"Where are we going? " i ask looking on the window of her car seeing how familiar the roads we're taking.

" Just wait sweet lady, you'll gonna love it there. It was my favorite place to go if im sad and alone, hoping that i could stumbled with someone who i was longing to see for many years" lisa said with her calm tone and focusing on her drive.

My eyes popped out of shock when we went accrosed my father's house, The memories of the past hunt and attacked me.

All of the sorrows, agonizing experienced i need to covered everyday just to survive was actually in front of me.

My biggest fear.

"Heyy jennie, are you okay baby?"
Lisa snapped me out using her fingers. I was shaking and lisa seems to bother about my sudden reaction.

"Hey what's going on? Baby don't you like it here? Should we go home? Im sorry" lisa with her worry eyes locked up to me.

" I... .mm okay, its just odd to be here i mean is this abodoned? W..hyy are u taking me here? " i couldn't focused and spacing out.

"There's one old man living in that house actually, but he wasn't on his right mind people says the old man is under serious medication. I guess karma really hunts everyone, but that's not the  reason why we're here. There's actually a playground on the side of the house i prepared something there, come on" lisa said and continue to walk holding my hands going to the playground.

By the time lisa mention the old man i dont know why i felt like i was about to run on the house and check if he is actually there. As far as i know he migrated to austrilia a month after i moved out, maybe an old man who bought the house yah ofcourse think about that way jennie.

All of the uncertainty, confusing feeling i felt shattered down by the time i saw how magical and wonderful the playground is. For some reason i didn't think it was dangerous to see it again, in fact i was happy able to watch how time changes it but Lisa here took time to make effort and made it the most amazing playground that all kids should visit. She even painted the walls with daisy and sunflower, the swings are still working and even the unicorn ride lights up. I was mesmerize it was worth it to see, this time i wasn't scared, this time i was full of happy thoughts.

Imagine lisa banging her hard dick behind me while riding that unicorn Ohhhh fuckkk the hell ur thinking u little hornywinch.

Lisa really did an amazing job to impress me about this cute little dates, her romantic ideas never disappoints me, her size go above and beyond my expectations too. Godddd! Stoppp, we have a long nights here. Grrr am i allowed to pinch my clit one sec right???

"Lisaaaa, how can i repay you for making me the happiest?" I told her settling my eyes on her lips, i wanted to kiss her, i wanted to her to make me feel loved, safe, and wanted.

I don't understand why up until now, she wasn't asking me to be official. People thinks were dating i mean yeaa but not official and im so done with the mixed signals.

I overheard her talking to a guy we've met in the club before, the guy keeps talking about a girl a girl a girl and lisa seems so into it, i want to ask about it. You might think i was paranoid but the feeling of maybe lisa will gonna leave me just for someone i didn't know is just absurd, I am jennie kim and who ever gets in my way trying to get something thats important to me will surely suffer. Im always one step ahead on every person who wants to be my enemy.

Lisa just smiled and motion me to walk on the back of the playground, and then again i was stunned to speak. The place was entirely magical, can i just live for this moment for a long time. This is one of the most amazing part of my life, surely gonna put this on my diary i want to tell my saviour about lisa.

There are candles around the dinning table she set up, red rose petals scattered on the ground and  cold breeze touch my skin. Lisa then hugged me from behind and whispered "by the look of your face i know i did great."

I faced her and showered her with small sweet kisses.

We settled on the table and lisa served the food, setting up with a french lullaby songs around us.

It was perfect.. really perfect

______________________

Lowkey flexn myself on the cover photo lol
Bare with me folks, there are things that we also needs to prioritize but still writing stories is my passionate. Just take a hold gonna finish this whatever happens. Loveuu

Sana ol maka attend blackpink concert huhuhu.