The Feeling. 3

Jennie's Pov:

Can anyone tell me this ain't happening? Lisa and I making out in our couch while my sister and my mom are watching on us. Fuckkk!

I thought My mom will going to scold the shit out of me, but instead i heard her giggling holding her laugh together with my sister.. They were covering their mouths, As i look back at lisa she looked at me one time and kissed me on the lips before passing out on top of me. Damnn this is so embarrassing

"We deserves explanation, But you'd better sleep now" Mommy kim said turning back upstairs with jisoo smiling evilly.

Lisa's hands was on my waist hugging it so tight, can we just continue what we did goshh! Im having sexual frustration not even a good help that her thing was poking my core nonstop and i am mad wet hugging her back before taking of her hands out of my body so that we can sleep sideways..

"If you weren't hot, i wouldn't let you do this thing to me" I said touching her jawline back to her nose with my finger, Lisa hummed and crunches her nose while pulling me more to her, I use the blanket and cover our body leaving my sweet smile on my face before dozing up..

"Good morning sweet lady" Lisa waking me up touching my bare should.

I know it may sounds slutty but i want her warm hands touching my body like she owns me. So i didn't open my eyes and just grab her hands and put it on my thighs, pretending to be sleeping in this situation is just an act of desperation right? naah! the hell i care.

I felt Lisa's breathing on her chest rise up, since my face was on her chest. Jennie kim just dont open your eyes and will ask for a sign. If she remove her hands that means that make out last night was nothing but if she ever put it on my butt that means she remembers and like it too.. Come on lisaaaa

My heart pounds beating madly of what lisa did.. She lightly squeezed my thighs for a moment and run her hands on my butt building another wave of throbbing in my feminine area, Her hands stayed their and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet lady, Wake up" lisa then again kiss me on my lips while im playing dumb for myself for not opening my eyes, I could feel the heat on my cheek part so i move my hands to her neck and slowly opening my eyes, quit the act jennie kim your not a good actress dumb.

"Hmmm, good morning" I said holding her nape and smiled at her, She reciprocate it with a smile showing her perfect white teeth then kiss me on my cheek, Could this morning be even better? hmm i dont think so.

"Morning jennie, for as long as i want to stay like this with you, i dont think its a good idea we actually have classes. and maybe your mom and sister will be up soon" Lisa said, and i nodded in responsed. When we open the blanket we stunt for a moment looking each other body, she's more hotter grrr. That boner lisa, Im begging for that.

"I like your thong" Lisa said and i laughed at her statement, Heck! is there anything you like ha lisayahh?..

"And also your hahaha" she was reffering to my mounds, and we started laughing at this early morning..

"Its cold" i was about to put my skirt on when she hold my hand and hugged me from behind, She was enhaling and blows it out on my neck part..

"Lisaaa ahhh!" I replied, Is she teasing me? how could her thing poking in my butt countless time while her hands was still on my waist.

"Don't wear this perfume if im not around, do you get it jennie kim?" lisa said..

I turned around and smiled at her before nodding. we really need to stop coz i already heard my sisters door opens.