Chapter 7. The Silver Shroud saves the USJ

No one POV.

It has been a week since the massacre and the Silver Shroud is still on a rampage against everything that has even a little bit to do with the Mechanist. The  Avengers in that time raided 5 bases of the Mechanist but sadly besides a few robots and material they found nothing about the main base of the Mechanist. Right now we can see the next gen Avengers together with their class sitting in a bus driving towards the USJ as the class was talking about the newest reports of the Silver Shroud.

Kaminari :,,He took out 50 robots last night and killed two man as he raided a base of the Mechanist by himself!"

Kirishima :,,Wow that is so manly......... besides the killing part."

Katsuki :,,He is just a villian stop hyping him up so much!"

Ojiro :,,You are stupid are you the Silver Shroud is many things but not a villian."

Katsuki :,,What did you say Tailman!"

Ojiro :,,First of all my name is Ojiro and second of all the Silver Shroud is a fucking anti- hero if he would be a villian then he would have never told the Avengers or anyone else about the Mechanist and instat would have tried to take him down completely by himself."

Shoto :,,A villian would never ask a hero for help especially not the Avengers, but the Silver Shroud he is smart enough to see when he can't win something by himself, he knows that he is strong enough to take down the top 10 of Japan by himself, if I dare say I think that he even could take down some of the Avengers aswell."

Katsumi :,,As if!"

Jiro :,,No Todoroki is saying the truth, me and Mei once ran into him we thought we could ambush him but he knew we were there the entire time he just ignored us."

Mirio :,,He also knew about the top 10 hiding at the harbor before we did."

Itsuka :,,That he still came even knowing that the Avengers and the top 10 were there shows that he isn't afraid of us, he probably even knew that All Might would try to attack him."

Izumi :,,And if youre mom wouldn't have stopped him then the Silver Shroud would have been already behind bars."

Mei :,,No if Captain Marvel wouldn't have stopped him then we would be all dead and Tokyo would be a burning pile of ash, so you can imagine it like that All Might was the child that was about to do something stupid and Captain Marvel was the teacher to stop him and teach him how stupid that was."

Izumi :,,Don't you call....."

Aizawa :,,Everyone shut up we are here get out of the bus!"

Meanwhile in another part of Tokyo:

Thug :,,Please don't I say you everything I know!"

Silver Shroud :,,What do you know about the Mechanist?"

Thug :,,Not much I swear I only worked for him to transport some material, I only know the parking place were I parked the truck I got payed and that was it I swear!"

Shroud pointed his Tommy gun at the villian.

Silver Shroud :,,You sure?"

Thug :,,No, h... he also called me yesterday he wanted me to join in on a attack."

Silver Shroud grabbed the thug by the collar as he lifted him up and slammed him into a wall.

Silver Shroud :,,A attack on what!?"

Thug :,,The USJ! H..... h..... he joined forces with another organisation called the League of Villians they plan to attack the USJ in an attempt to kill All Might."