Intro

The time had arrived. Another new year in Titan Woods High. New Year, new students, new grades, new everything. The school buses parked up front close to the school building and the students rushed out of the bus all dressed in the same school uniform.

The boys dressed in their white shirts, either long or short sleeves, black or cream colored pencil trousers with the school black blazer or sweaters and sweater vests. While the girls wore their short sleeved puffy hand blouses, black and cream plaid skirts both long or short with sweaters and sweater vests as well with the guys. Obviously, the students wouldn't obey the dressing code and decide to add their own preferred styles that suits them. So some guys would add chains to their pants, loose ties and fold their blazer sleeves up and the ladies would wear red bow ties instead of the tacky red, black and cream striped ties given to them with high heels, pantyhose and their skirts would be extra short. Yes, it bothered teachers but hey! Who cares about their opinion?

Titan Woods is a prestigious private school with the best education status in the city of New York.

"Wow, so school's here again."

Veronica Lynch, a sophomore stands in front of the building, watching the students rush into the building. She stood there with her books in her hands wrapped in her arms. Her longs dark brown locks, half light brown highlighted, fell down passed her shoulders and her hazel brown eyes glimmered with the ray of sunlight than shone on her fair, smooth skin. Veronica's uniform was neat, formal but a bit oversized. She looked like a rat in a pony costume. She stopped staring and sighed to herself.

"I wonder what awaits those great doors." She took another step and followed the group of students into Titan Woods.
______________________________________________________________________