Chapter 15

Ashely's POV

"So we've all agreed on Briall as a ship name correct? " Brittany asked.

Everyone began bickering again. As the crowd got closer to each other, arguing. I squeezed out slowly walking outside. I began walking in the dark towards where I believe to be the park. I was halfway down the street when I heard Louis yell," Wait up! " I waited for him to catch up. When he caught up he asked, "Where are you going? "

"The tension was growing in the room so....I left plus I like to go the park to clear my mind."

"Oh well the park's in the other direction..."

"Aw but I only wanted to go in one direction." (yes ik. this was corny as fuck)

Louis chuckled at my very corny joke. " Come on. It's not so bad when you walk with someone else." We turned around and began walking in the other direction. I felt Louis grab my hand as they slowly linked together. We reached the park in no time. I yelled,"SWINGS!!!!" and began running towards them as I let go of Louis' hand. I jumped onto a swing and automatically began swinging. This is what I loved. The wind,the smell of the mulch, just the whole.....experience. "So what do you love most about the swings? Like, what makes it your happy place besides the fact that it's like the happiest place in the world besides of course Disney World and Disney Land in America.Plus the one in Paris."

I stopped abrupt and looked at him dead in the eyes. I took a deep breath. "When I was younger, I was born in America and my dad left my mom. Then we moved here to Manchester.It was just me and her......we used to go the park and I'd race her to the swings and she'd give me a little a push then I'd swing on my own while she got on the swing beside me. We'd laugh and have fun with my minor pouting of the fact that she was going higher cause she was taller. Then she met someone.....He was nice at first. I thought they were perfect for each other 'till he started calling me names. saying I was ugly and didn't deserve to be here. I tried to tell my mom but she was too deep in love. She eventually fell to the dark side. Joined in on calling me names. Telling me I was worthless and thought about having an abortion but she felt pity for me. at the age of 13, I ran away. I stayed with dad for a little after finding out he had ended up in prison for getting a high schooler pregnant and that he had moved here not ling after us. I still attended school but it was tough. Kids there found out about my living conditions and made fun of me. Some had pity but not many. I was alone until I found the girls. They befriended me. I still come here to try and remember when times were better. Sometimes, I just come here to calm down. Others, just to think." I said.

Louis stared at me astonished and got up from his swing walking over to me. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped off a tear that I hadn't realized and rolled down. "Well don't believe what they told you because you're a very beautiful girl and I bet anyone would be lucky to have you."

"Find a person that finds me beautiful in a non-friendly way, and I'll give you 50 pounds."

He smirked. "I think you owe me 50 pounds now. " I looked at him with confusion on my face. He didn't say anything. He just leaned in and kissed me. It was long, passionate, and full of love.

"Do you understand now? " he asked. I nodded. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Let's go back to Natasha's house now. " I said as he put his hands underneath my thighs to secure carrying me.

"Maybe they finally settled on a name. "

"I doubt it but we can hope. "

He began walking back to Natasha's house as I laid my head down on his shoulder. When we got there, I jumped down and walked inside to find everyone passed out on the floor well everyone besides Natasha and Niall who were cuddles up together asleep in a chair.

Hola! Dis is short but oh well it's an update so I very much so hope you enjoyed it!