chapter 13

Nialls POV

I heard a voice underneath me say,"Youre kinda sitting on me."

I realized it was Natasha's voice and immediately got up. I was a little embarrased and flustered," Sorry i thought the floor was empty and I sat down and I should have checked and I'm just sorry.

Natasha smiled a little and said,"It's fine. Honest mistake."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. You're fine."

"Alright."

I then sat down on the floor not trying to sit on anymore people.

Brianna then said,"Alright! who's ready to read replies and tweets about Louis' Larry post?"

Everyone (except Harry and Louis) raised their hands and Ashely left and came back with her laptop. She had set it in the middle of everyone after already logging into the computer itself and her twitter account. She clicked on Louis' tweet and we started looking at the replies. Before we started actually reading them though, Ashely said," Lets play a game! each of us reads a reply in the voice of how we think the person sounds." Everyone agreed and we began the game. Ashely started the game off." Alright Larrylover500 (Sorry if this is actually a twitter name) says......"

Ashely then changed her voice to an obnoxious white girl voice,"OMG!!!!!! I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW IT! ALL YOU HATERS WHO SAID IT DIDNT EXIST CAN SUCK IT!" Everyone laughed. Sometimes our fans were just so crazy...... I didn't even wanna know what would happen if one of their other ships were "confirmed". Everyone had a turn. When it was my turn, I did it in an American voice. The tweet itself said,"This is probably just a hoax. Watch them in the next half hour or so either say it was just a joke or take it down entirely."

Everyone already knew the answer to this would be a yes. We laughed a little cause it was kind of ironic of how true it was.

Ashely put her laptop up and Louis was typing on his phone probably sending a disclaimer tweet on twitter about his previous post that was now trending.

Hai! I think this was a kind of good chapter. But everyone has their own opinions. well this is it for now. later!