chapter 9

Ashley's POV

I woke up and noticed Louis' arms were wrapped around me. I removed myself oh so slightly trying not to wake him. I kissed his cheek and made breakfast (with Natasha's food of course). After breakfast was finished,I walked over to Natasha and whispered in her ear,"wake up"

"No....."

"I made breakfast" I halfway expected Natasha to shoot up after hearing breakfast but it was Louis.

"What?! You made breakfast? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"I don't know now go eat."

Natasha obviously annoyed said,"I'm going to bed in MY ROOM in MY HOUSE!"

"Shut up and go back to bed."

She was muttering something as she left but I wasn't paying attention.

"Shit I totally forgot"

Louise said with a mouth full of pancakes,"what'd you forget?"

"Natasha and I have school. I totally forgot it was Monday. NATASHA GET YOUR ASS UP ITS MONDAY!!!!"

I heard Natasha say,"shit"

"You know Ashely,I could just drive you and Natasha to school."

"No thank you, we're fine"

I went to the guest room and picked out an outfit. (A/N which ever one you feel like Ashely should wear either will work).I took a quick shower and changed. I walked downstairs and Louis said,"wow you look beautiful"

"Shut up,Louis this is a simple outfit"

"I'm just trying to be nice"

"OK then. NATASHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"IM COMING!"

"Gotta go Louis. Lock the door when you're done. Natasha if you don't get your ass down here right now I'm leaving without you"

"Wait! Here i come"

She ran down the stairs

"Alright we can go now"

"There's only five minutes till school starts"

"Mr. Gomez is gonna kill us"

"Oh well he's a dick anyways"

"Come on let's go"

We drove there with two minutes to spare.We ran into Mr.Gomez's room as soon as the bell rang.

"Ms. Young, Ms.Smith you're late. How come?"

"We had forgotten the day, Mr. Gomez"

"Just please take your seats please."

I heard one of the meanest of girls of school,Laura say,"probably takes a lot of effort to be that ugly not to mention that shirt".

As soon as I heard that I ran out of the room into the bathroom.

Natasha's pov

As soon as I saw Ashely run out the room I chased after her seeing her run into the restroom. I called the only one who could help her in this situation.....Louis. He answered on the third ring

"What's up? "

"Ashley's upset."

"What happened?"

"I'll explain later drive down to East London High School"

"OK I'll be there in five minutes or less"

I walked in the restroom and heard loud sobbing.

"Ashely its ok its just a bully"

"Whatever you say. Goodbye Natasha you've been a great friend."

"Ashely no"

I got a text message from Louis saying 'where r u?'

I replied 'girls restroom and hurry Ashley's going to try and commit suicide'

In about 10 seconds after I sent that text, Louis kicked down the door.....literally.

"Ashely don't do this!"

"Louis?"

"Yes, love. Please come out"

She stepped out the stall and ran into Louis and I's arms as she sobbed. We hugged her and comforted her. Finally Louis said,"Ashley you need to come on tour with me."

"But I have to go to school."

"School isn't helping obviously."

"I want my friends though"

"They can come if you like"

That's where I stepped in,"yea were gonna need a lot of people keeping an eye on Ashely"

"Can one of you carry me?"

Louis said,"I will" he picked her up and carried her to his car.

"Ashely give me your keys"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna drive it to my house."

"Ok here" she then handed me her keys and I drove off.

Were definitely gonna have to watch Ashely carefully if something like this can break her. I mean don't get me wrong I'd be upset as well but not like this.

Hey its Louise .told you there'd be drama and here it is. Nothing else to say so..... Peace✌!