chapter 12

Nialls POV

I looked around saw a laptop. This will probably tell me who's room this is. I went over to the laptop and turned it on. When the screen popped up, I saw a log-in screen. The name displayed was Ashley Young. Fuck fuck fuck fuck! what do I do?  I tried to look for somewhere to hide as I heard Ashley call my name repeatedly obviously furious. I saw what I believed to be a walk in closet and ran inside, locking that door as well (what? its for safety measures). I looked around and saw that it was actually a bathroom. Surprisingly, the bathroom wasn't covered with sparkles it just looked like a modern bathroom. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the bathroom door not knowing what to do. All of a sudden I got a text message. I looked at my phone to see it was from Natasha.

(N=Natasha H=Niall)

N: hey where are you?

H: Ashley's room 

N:youre gonna be in some deep shit

H:don't tell her I'm in here

N: I make no promise of that but I will stall her

H: good enough

I turned off my phone figuring that conversation was over. I looked around the bathroom when I saw a window above the bath tub. Even though, I was about 10 feet above the ground I figured this was the better option than having Ashley kill me for taking her book. I opened the window and climbed out immediately regretting my decision as I dangled from the windowsill. I gulped and jumped down anyways landing on my arse (which now hurt a lot). I got up and brushed dirt off of me while heading towards Liam's car. I tried opening the door but it was locked then all of a sudden the alarm went off. I was muttering curses to myself and then hid in a big tree on the side of Natasha's house. I heard the front door and then the alarm shut off meaning it was Liam who had come outside. The front door then closed and I relaxed a little. I heard Ashley yelling in the house still very much pissed. I got another text message from Natasha.

N:where are you?

H: I jumped out the window in Ashley's bathroom (which is now locked) and I'm currently hiding in a tree on the side of your house.

N:Oh wow. Well I just gave Ashley some tea so she should calm down any minute now. 

Almost as soon as I received that text message, all the yelling went down until it became complete silence. Seeing as everything was alright now, I jumped down from the tree and went around Natasha's house opening the door. I then walked inside and sat in a random chair.