Introduction

Hi most characters belong to JK Rowling as well as the basic plot. I only own Rose Mcgonagall (later to be Hope  potter) (Harry potters' twin)

I am Rose Mcgonagall. my mom's Professor Minerva McGonagall. I have red hair and emerald green eyes. I have a lightning shaped scar on my ankle, which Professor Dumbledore told me that I got when I was a baby and from a fall down the Stairs.

I roamed around Hogwarts, my home for 10 years. I have been here as long as I can remember. Professor Dumbledore has told me all the information about me.
He said that:
I'm Rose McGonagall and I'm the daughter of Professor McGonagall and He allowed her to bring me out to Hogsmead and Diagon  Alley to do some shopping annually. The professors were fond of me, except for Professor Snape. he detested my presence. I could tell.

Professor McGonagall had a special room made for me near hers. Everyday, I would wake up and walk around the castle, discovering one thing after the other.

This year, Professor McGonagall is going to bring me to Diagon Alley on my Birthday 31 July. She sent a house elf to my room. The  house elf's name is Holly, who works in the kitchens. Holly would always come to my room and bring me food if I called for her.

"Miss P- sorry, McGonagall , here's your letter, Holly is glad to deliver it!" Holly squealed.

I took the letter into my hands. it read,

Miss Rose McGonagall
Fifth floor of Hogwarts, beside the staircase

I turned it around and saw the Hogwarts logo on the seal.
I opened it.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss McGonagall,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

I've seen people coming to Hogwarts for years and I made friends with them sometimes. It was easy, being a teacher's daughter.