The Hogwarts Express

After the trip to Diagon Alley, I took my books and spent multiple hours pouring over them and I got them all memorised. After that, I would spend time going to the fields and visit hagrid sometimes

******************************Time passed****************************

It was September first
My mom wanted me to get to Hogwarts the normal way, by the Hogwarts Express. She did side-along apparition, dropping me off at King Cross station and gave me all the instructions to get onto platform 9 3/4.

I easily got onto the platform and I went onto the train and got a compartment all to myself. After a while, a girl with bushy brown hair knocked on my door, " Hello! I'm Hermione Granger, I'm a muggle-born. I've learnt all our set books by heart, of course, I just hope it'll be enough." She introduced.

I welcomed her into the compartment and introduced myself, "I'm Professor McGonagall's daughter, Rose McGonagall. I've learnt all the set books by heart too." We chatted about the houses: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and ravenclaw. Soon, we were chatting about the subjects that we are going to take for the semester.

At around half past twelve, a smiling, dimpled woman slid back our door and asked, " Anything off the trolley, dears?"
The both of us took some Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans, Cauldron Cakes and pumpkin juice. We paid her 10 sickles for all of them.

After eating, we changed into our robes. A tearful, round faced boy knocked on our door and came in. " Sorry, have you seen a toad at all?" We shook our heads and said we would help him. While searching for his toad, we found out that his name is Neville Longbottom.

After searching a few compartments, we arrived at the furthest compartment, a black haired boy and a red headed boy was inside. The red headed boy was raising his wand.

"Oh! You're doing magic? Let's see it, then." Hermione said. We sat down on the opposite bench. He cleared his throat.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow."

He waved his wand, but nothing happened. The rat was still fast asleep and grey as can be.

" Is that even a real spell? It's not very good, isn't it?" I said absentmindedly. " I'm Rose McGonagall and this is Hermione Granger." I introduced ourselves.

Hermione whipped out her wand, pointing at the black-haired boy's glasses. "Oculus Reparo!"

The tape holding the glasses together disappeared and the glasses were as good as new!

The black-haired boy held his glasses in his hands, amazed.

"Holy Cricket! You're Harry Potter! And you are..." Hermione squealed, her voice trailing off as she turned to the other boy.

"Ronald Weasley,"he answered.

"Pleasure." I shook his hand.

She nodded. "Erm, Hermione? Ain't we supposed Help Neville?" I nudged her with my elbow. " Oh! I forgot!" We gave up on the search after a while, exasperated. We changed into our robes and waited patiently for the train to reach Hogwarts.

A voice echoed through the train, " We will be reaching Hogwarts in 5 minutes time, please leave your luggage on the train. It will be taken up to the castle separately."

The train slowed down and stopped.