Good Morning

Y/n groaned as light poured into her room. She obviously hadn't sleep well that night, mostly due to her striking interaction.

"Y/n!" Tommy burst through the door, tackling his sister.

"Tommy, what the hell!" She laughed as her brother smushed her.

"GOOD MORNING! Sam asked for me to wake you up!" Tommy yelled.

"Alright well Im up Tom!" Y/n laughed, pushing her brother onto the floor.

Tommy scoffed as he brushed himself off.

"Wow, you are one rude woman!"

Y/n stuck here tongue out, taunting the boy, who promptly taunted back.

"Y/n? Darling?" Sam's voice rang out.

Tommy and y/n say straight up, they looked at each other with deer-in-headlight expressions.

"Coming love!" Y/n called out.

Tommy's face scrunched up at his sisters words.

"Gross!" Tommy said giggling as he ran out of his sisters room, but not before shoving her one last time.

She only rolled her eyes at the boy, slowly standing up and stretching in front of her mirror. As her arms lifted up, her nightgown revealed her newly carved skin.

She winced as she immediately threw her arms down. Worry filled her as she stepped closer to the mirror to see.

'Sap' was written on her thigh, plain as day. She quickly threw her gown down as Sam's footsteps got closer.

She turned to the rapidly opening door, her eyes meeting the all too familiar forest green ones.

Sam let out a small breath, then smiled widely.

Y/n raised an eyebrow and the mans goofy appearance.

"And what's got you so happy today, sir?"

Sam sucked in a quick breath, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly.

"Ah well, if I told you, it wouldn't be very..." he takes a step closer, pressing their body's together.

He gently brushes a strand of hair behind her ear, leaning in so his lips touched her the top rim of her ear. Their eyes connected again in the reflex of the mirror.

"...family friendly." He whispered, y/n let out a small gasp.

Sam wrapped his hands around her waist, gently swaying both of their bodies back in forth. Y/n laid her head against his chest as their fingers intertwined together.

Her mind raced as she prayed he wouldn't see her new 'tattoo', if you could even call it that,

The two stayed in silence for while, just swaying to the beat of their hearts.

"You know, I've got a surprise for you today." Sam said, eagerness oozing from his voice. His peering over her shoulder.

Y/n pulled back and turned to look at the mans face, a suspicious look now present on hers.

"What is it, Sammy?"

Sam smiled, pulling the girl back in to rest on his chest.

"Well, I convinced Wilbur to let us go on a 'little date' into the village..."

Y/n erupted in joy. She engulfed Sam in a large hug, almost knocking him to the ground.

"Thank you Sammy! Thank you!" She squealed.

Sam smiled widely as he held her a bit longer. This was something he had craved for for years, and he wasn't going to take it for granted.

~~~