Chapter 3 ❥ Lightweight

Chapter 3 ❥ Lightweight

Alyssa's POV *

   I was getting sadder and sadder by the minute of seeing the sad facial expressions that everyone exchanged, growing on their features. You don't know how heartbreaking it is to break these boys' hearts. My mother had a chat with the boys that seemed like forever. I was the awkward one sitting aside watching my mother explain every inch of details and events that have happened today. The details I'd like to call 'bullshit' if necessary. I saw all eyes crowded with depression, and screwed up reactions.

   I don't know them, I don't remember them. Harry knows me for countless years, the rest of the boys  knew me for 6 years, but I just don't know them. 

   I'm pushing them away. All because some stupid car accident, I lost my best friends. They technically lost me; I ruined everything. I just had to be an unlucky one. We all had memories together. Laughter, surprises, adventures. But yet one of us doesn't remember. I pushed away all these thoughts. They don't know how I feel right now, and I feel damn guilty.

   "Alyssa," A deep raspy voice that belonged to the curly one. Harry. He startled me, I realized I was staring at the ground."Please."

   I wrinkled my forehead. I was questioning him but then he continued.

   "Please, please, please tell me you remember me and this is all a joke. Please." His voice was cracking, giving me a heartache. He was just about to cry, he was lightly grasping my shoulders. His breath was minty in my face from his gum. I wish this was a dream. I wish I can tell him it's a joke, but it's really not. Everything was serious. I don't know you Harry.

   "I'm– I'm really sorry, Harry. I just– I don't know who you are."  Tears were threatening to fall. They watered up, blurring my vision. I don't want to hear his response and I didn't have to. When my vision cleared, my eyes wandered behind Harry to look at the four other boys who seemed to be coming closer to me. Too close. My head throbbed for it's last time, now I'm on the floor. 

   The boys shouting, people calling for help, loads of hands touching me, and airport ambulance bombarded me. My eyes closed and my head started throbbing like my life depended on it.

+

   I woke up once again after an unknown blackout to me. My eyes scanned all over, and I was still in the airport laying on a large– but surprisingly comfortable bench. I was surrounded by the 5 boys sitting across from me, all occupied by their iPhone whatever generation we were in.

   "Alyssa!" Zayn noticed me first and pointed towards me. Soon all eyes turned to face me. They all got up, Harry beat them to it and he knealed down next to me, his warm and soft large hands invaded my forehead. I looked around noticing my mother was nowhere in sight. Everybody was calm, but I began to panic because I was now left with 5 strangers– friends– that I don't even know.

   "Where's my mom?" I propped up in a sitting position, grasping my head when Harry let go.

   "Trust me when I say this, she's looking for food. She said to call her as soon as you wake." Harry said, calming me down. Trust him. How could I trust him this very moment, I hardly know him. Truth hurts.

   I nodded– not because I agreed to trust him. I dug my hands into my back pockets of my skinny jeans. My heart was pacing fast with my stomach churning a little with the nervous rushing right through me since I failed to find my phone. Harry then noticed my actions and glared at the Louis boy with an idiotic smile on his face.