Chapter 25 ❥ Perish the weak

As you all know, I had to delete the part that came before Chapter 22, because it revealed a secret that wasn't even mine. SORRY, I'm already in trouble with that since I wasn't even supposed to tell anyone.. I TOLD Y'ALL WHO GO TO MY SCHOOL TO KEEP QUIET ! 

~

Chapter 25 ❥ Perish the weak

Harry's POV *

   "Dear God, somebody kiss that girl." Louis joked, half chuckling. Louis, Liam and I were desperately trying to calm Sarah down, with her uncontrollable sobs. Katelyn, Camila and Rachel were obviously no help due to the fact that they were teary as well. The cab/van ride filled with our sniffles and grief because of Alyssa's leaving. It's not like they're not going to see her again, Alyssa is always the one with the promises..unlike some people.

   "Shut up Lou, just because you're no emotional girl!" Sarah snapped. 

Alyssa's POV *

   "Alyssa, come here for a second." My mom suddenly demanded. The people in the living room were in distinctive and deep conversations to even hear her. My stomach churned as if I was in trouble. We lead ourselves up to my room and sat under the canopy.

   "Am I in trouble?" I got the sense of urgency to ask. She chuckled and patted my knee.

   "No honey, you're not." She shook her head. She sighed deeply as if she was bringing me bad news– and I've got the sense to feel it. "But I must tell you, you need to take it easy on her." I nodded in unfairness and I let her continue with her slow conversing.

   "You know how your uh, your sister said she was pregnant?" She asked.

   "Oh, you hate the fact–"

   "No, no, no, no, no. Lemme finish, honey."

   I groaned to myself slightly unsure of where this conversation was going. Sure, it's not that I don't want my sister being pregnant. I mean if it were possible to un-pregnant somebody, that'd be pretty selfish and stubborn, if you ask me. And… highly impossible.

   "Well, uh, your sister of course doesn't wanna mention this…but–"

   "Just tell me, Mommy. I won't judge."

   "She has leukemia." She bluntly stated. My eyes had widened.

   "You're saying my sister who is carrying my niece in her belly has cancer?" I nearly shouted. I caused her to flinch as I hopped from my spot next to her and rambled back and forth under my breath.

   "Honey, please calm down! Hush!" She demanded. She was cautious whether anybody heard or not from downstairs but I was in complete utter shock to even care. I was panting at my own pace when my mom squeezed my hand and rubbed my back reassuringly and set myself back under the canopy of my enormous bed. "Her doctor says she has to stay with her family. So she needs to live with us for a while– okay?"

   I honestly took in way too much information to my ears. It was really hard to process all the things I need to hear and letting it all sink in eventually. Honestly I felt guilty and bad now. I felt like such a snob for giving off the cold shoulder that's unknown to anyone else and now I feel like the bad person. I don't look at this cancer of hers as a sign of affection that she's back in my life again but it seems she's making her way into it all by herself. All I want right now is for Stacey to be healthy, carry that baby strongly, be wealthy, and not make any mistakes this instant. After all, it was her choice to have that baby. Or maybe David's…