Chapter 63 ❥ Memory Lane

-Alyssa-

"And she's still in bed." My mom's voice echoed throughout my room. Someone's hand gripped the top of my duvet, but another voice stopped it from going further.

"She's not wearing anything, I can assure you." His deep voice said.

"And how would you know that Harry?" I can sense the smug smile on my mom's face.

"Liz, she's my best friend. Out of all the past sleepovers we had from childhood, never once did I see her sleep with something so uncomfortable."

"Are you speaking for her top? Her hair is curly, her black makeup is smothered to her cheeks and temples, and she did not go to bed last night with that shirt- or whatever that is."

"Erm... she sleepwalks?"

"My daughter does not sleepwalk. I'm guessing you boys took her out for a midnight run?" My mom suspected.

The silence was well enough to answer the question. "Yes ma'am."

I took this time to sit up from my bed. That was until a massive banging headache hammered against my skull. I tried to keep myself together in order for my mom not to find out I went to a club.

"Ou look, glasses." I nervously chuckled and slid Raybanz to my face.

"Harry, aren't those your glasses? My mom smugly smiled. He glanced at me and back at my mom for the sudden loss of words. "Oh god, I'll just get out of your hairs."

"Why is the sun shining extra bright today? Oh my god ew, please make it stop Harry." I winced. My mom shut my bathroom light off that I didn't turn off for myself last night.

"I don't know how to but I'm guessing I should just close the drapes." He curtseyed and skipped to my patio. Afterwards he took a seat next to me and I focused on trying not to shove him off considering I wasn't much of a complete and utterly modest sharer of things in the morning.

"You're gorgeous." He commented.

"But you are." I pushed the glasses further so they didn't fall off my face.

"I should let you keep those but they're mine."

"Well duh, actually." I sarcastically replied. "Harry you wear two sunglasses at the same time." I pouted.

"Don't pout, it'll make me give in."

I innocently blew a kiss with puckered lips. Harry leaned in but I pushed gently at his chest. "I just woke up, Harry."

"And?"

"Morning breath? You know darn well." I implied. I stood up from my spot after wonderful stretching. "Sorry," I sheepishly chuckled. Of course I didn't have pants on.

"No no. Keep walking." He bit his lip.

"Pervert." I groaned. I quickly rushed into the bathroom only to be greeted by smothered black makeup on my face just as my mom described and disheveled curly hair with slight hairspray.

I took a while in the shower and changed into clothes. Thank god my closet was directly next to my showers, otherwise there would be more Alyssa than Harry needed to see.

I changed into comfier clothes considering the one slept with last night was insanely itchy and revealed far too much.

After brushing my teeth, I almost felt bad for leaving Harry with his phone by himself patiently waiting for me. I mouth washed and reapplied eyeliner that way I didn't look completely ridiculous.