Chapter 19 ❥ Something I Don't Know

Harry's POV *

   "Ah, today was so fun Harry, I'm glad I took you!" Christina giggled, and buried her nose into the massive stuffed animal I had won for her. I just adored how much I've developed feelings for her so fast. She was just so beautiful, although I haven't really seen the real her behind those contact lenses and makeup.

   "Thank you for taking me." I winked. I don't really think we're all that serious, or official. I only just met her yesterday. Maybe if I take my feelings further, she might as well just like me back. We walked down the street fair looking at the many things we could be doing right now. "Want some cotton candy?"

   "Ew, no. I'm gonna get fat! Plus, it's sweet." She scrunched up her nose. I raised my eyebrows and shook it off.

   "Okay, I'll just get one for myself then–" I pulled out my wallet but Christina swatted it away.

   "No Harry, I think it's bad for you." She glared. I shrugged and felt my stomach rumble. I haven't eaten ever since I left this morning and I was getting a bit hungry.

   "Can we at least get--" I started but was cut off.

   "A salad? Yes, let's go." She muttered. She saw the look on my face and instantly smiled. "Harry, I'm only joking?" She giggled.

   "So I can get myself some popcorn?" I asked keeping my hopes up but she shook her head.

   "No!" She snapped. She immediately widened her eyes and her features soften. "Sorry, I just you know, hate when a guy eats so much junk." I looked at her personality as picky, selfish, and healthy? I nodded understandingly.

   "It's alright, love." When I laid a shoulder on her shoulder, she immediately squealed.

   "Aw, I love it when you call me that! No one calls me that but my dad." She muttered rolling her eyes.

   "You don't like your dad?" I asked.

   "Hate. He's always on a business trip whenever I was younger, so I'm stuck with a mom who won't even give me a chance to explain myself to her." She rolled her eyes. "I'm glad I don't live with them anymore, I've got my own Penthouse." I decided not to question about her family anymore because she isn't really opened like that. We had ourselves a time of fun until we came to a stop at the sight of Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor along with the others girls I haven't seen in ages.

   "Rachel? Camila?" My eyes widen, and Christina followed behind me.

   "Great, more people." I heard Christina mutter, but it was clear enough for me to hear. I assume she was joking but decided not to question.

   "Harry!" The two girls squealed. I gave them both really tight hugs and embraces at the same time as they giggled under my touch.

   "Damn, you got stronger! Look at these biceps!" Camila joked, stroking my left arm along with Rachel caressing the other. I poked both of their stomachs.

   "You both are looking lovely as ever." I winked.

   "Still a flirt, I see?" Rachel raised her brows. I chuckled. "How's Florida treating you?"

   "Great. We came to visit because of Alyssa. Where is she by the way?" I looked around.

   "She's at the toilets with Eleanor and Sarah." Danielle nodded. My mind raced.

   "Sarah's here too? Oh God, it's been a while!" I exclaimed. "How–" Christina cleared her throat. I turned around to find her tapping her foot. "Oh, girls, this is Christina."