Chapter 20 ❥ The bitch itself

Harry's POV *

   "So Louis, got any other videos you'd like to share?" Liam suddenly asked.

   "Wish I did, mate. Honestly, I'm trying to find a shit load of them. I should check once we get back to London, in our laptop."

   It'd be incredibly exciting to find more videos of the way we acted before. We're honestly much more mature about them though, except the fact we still wanna be 'forever young.' I have no problem in being that happy old man next door.

   "Mate, do you wanna tell me why Alyssa has been avoiding you?" Liam suddenly asked me. I gave him a questioning look as if I had no clue to what he was analyzing about. I'm glad we keep these conversations to ourelves, otherwise more people get involved.

   "I don't know what you're talking about. Is she?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders as if I didn't care about the whole situation.

   "Should I ask her myself? It's pretty obvious she's messed about something." I nodded. He nodded in my approval then made his way towards the girls' room. Danielle had a questioning look as to why he was going there but I only shook my head in a 'it's nothing' way. She let go of it and scrolled through the many things on her twitter.

   "Ou, ou, ou!" Louis exclaimed at his phone. "I found another video boys! Alyssa's 17th! When she was acting like a model."

   "Play it!" Liam exclaimed, coming back from the girls' room. I gave him a questioning look as to why he didn't proceed to the 'mission' of asking Alyssa. I decided it wasn't really much of my concern at the moment so I let him go. It should be my problem to deal with, not involving anybody else of course.

   "I'll watch it later, lads. I gotta go talk to somebody." I got up from the bean bag and headed to the room. I stopped in my tracks to find that Alyssa was the only girl missing. "Where's Lys?"

   Danielle looked up from her magazine. Eleanor answered; "I think she's out."

   "Yeah, yeah. She told me she was gonna 'take a walk' but I really don't know where." Perrie nodded.

   "Did anyone go with her?" I questioned. Everyone shook their heads. Of course no one did, all the girls are here.

   "Careful Harry, don't push her too much. She seemed to be in a weird mood." Danielle reassured with a nod.

   "It's fine. I've been dealing with her practically my whole life." I chuckled. I exited through the boys' door to be stalled by the boys.

   "Where you going, Harold?" Niall asked, plugging out one of his headphones. I grunted at the name he called me and shrugged it off.

   "Out." I simply replied, not waiting for another question as I shut the door behind me.

 +

   I've walked these smooth corridors minding myself. I don't know where the girl has gone, but I'll eventually follow her steps. She's usually the one to find herself some good lonesome time. It's actually really nice to have time for yourself. It's like there are no rules, and no one to tell you what to do. Somebody listens, and everything just simply focuses on you all of a sudden. I walked this peaceful meadow that was nearby the beach, unknown to anybody. I'm sure people have discovered this place for themselves just as well as I did, but I don't think it was for a good cause. 

   I'm very cautious about what may appear through the small specks of dust and the dim shadows.

   I experienced trails of ducks coming across a pond so innocently. Though we 'superstars' have a high profile as everyone suspects, we're just as human as everyone else here on this earth.