Yandere Rengoku x Demon Reader

Oh mah gawd another YANDERE?! ok it's fine dis bootiful storey is requested by : @BOL_LOVER
Tysm @BOL_LOVER and @_xrained for viewing my content and so many other strangers :'D less get on to it

.RENGOKU POV.

My blood boils when she's with that lonely man, I guess Kocho was right. He IS a asshole. Let's just give him a surprise tonight! One that he will never forget...oh lonely man, thanks for telling my your 'sad' past. Now you'll never be lonely.
Even though Y/N-Chan is a demon, shes still pretty, she's amazingly kind, and has never devoured a human. Let's just say. "She's mine."

.NO ONE POV.

"Tomika Giyu has been murdered by a mysterious murderer, I am deeply sorry to inform you kids this. I know it must be hard losing him. Tonight we will show a representation of care and love to him by setting fire lights out in the sky at demon slayer head quarters." Said Kaygaya Ubuyashiki, the beautiful H/C woman's skin turned pale, she then eventually burst into tears, it flew like a river. "However." The woman looked up, still shattering into pieces. "The killer might be one of the hashiras or a random person finding a body for a demon." Ubuyashiki continued, the pale woman's precious E/C eyes glowed, she never knew this would happen. *and sorry if the pic I drew isn't the colour of your eyes!*

_Time skip_

Y/N L/N was sitting in a daisy field after that show of care and love about Tomika Giyu, when suddenly soft footsteps came, Y/N L/N quickly went into position to fight the demon. But it wasn't a demon at all, it was Kyojuro. "Y/N-San. I love you." He said, then pinned her by a tree. She stared at him, her head flowing with thoughts. 'What should I say? U-uhh' "I-I" she was then cut off by dry lips pressing against hers. Her eyes widened, then he pulled back. "I killed Tomika Giyu because he was in my way Y/N-Chan~"

"I need to escape!" OOPS, I SAID IT OUT LOUD! "Very well then, Y/N-Chan, if i catch up to you and win. Then you are my wife forever and never escape, if I lose. You get to tell them I killed that lonely man and I get killed. *gulp* "You get a 20 second head start Y/N-CHAN!!!" "ONE TWO THR...." You quickly run away as fast as you possibly could back to the Ubuyashiki estate. Obviously, you've never gotten so fast. You only had 17 seconds remaining when you got there, huffing for air you run into the masters room and scream "RENGOKU MURDERED GIYU HE TOLD ME AND NOW HES COMING FOR ME!!" The master immediately jumped up and called his crow to make a message for everyone accept for Rengoku. Everyone
was having a meeting at the Ubuyashiki estate. "The master has arrived." "Children, let's begin ou-" "WHERES KYOJURO?" Uzui flameboyantly said, "Please don't remind him." Y/N curled into a ball snuggling Mitsuri tightly. "Rengoku Kyojuro has murdered Tomika Giyu."
_
_

BAD ENDING

BAD ENDING. |
"Wife, why did you tell them, didn't I win? You betrayer,
Nothing but a utter liar." ...
_Time Skip_

You remain in the evils arms. Your head thinking about
every single innocent person he murdered. It was awful
everyone was amazing to you, I guess, every good thing
comes to an end.

GOOD ENDING

"Wife, why did you tell them, didn't I win? Y-" his head was silently cut off by the silently approaching wind pillar. "You bastard." He scoffed then walked away. Ubuyashiki had already gotten ASMA for the poor demon pillar "Such a shame he pretended to be us, it's a pity he died." Gyomei said crying. I just stared at the dead body before me. It was cold.

And lifeless....

_______________________________
OMG TOOK ME FOREVA but hope you enjoyed and thx for the request again @BOL_LOVER!