??? x Female! Reader

[ This was a dream I had and it made me feel magical. I also fell in love first sight with this person we're shipped with. The story is basically a written version of my dream :)]

[Some things you need to know
-The demon shares the rank, uppermoon 3 with akaza
-The dream cut off so let your imagination go wild with the ending
-I had a nightmare before this dream
-You are also Muichiros sister
-You use mist breathing, 2 mist hashiras.
-The demon uses a breathing that I created, Constellation Breathing.

And thats all! Any questions just ask me]

Muichiro slapped his sister. "Y/N you need to wake up!! We're gonna meet the demons!" Y/N groggily sat up. "What...?" The elder boy sighed and grabbed his sister from her collar.

"You need to wake up!!"

"Why?"

"We are fighting the demons today!"

"Ok...WAIT OH SHIT OK-"

(Skip to the beach)

Y/N frowned at seeing the demons only to be teleported to a cliff. Looking down, she saw a breathtaking demon. She looks, no. Almost looks human. Her pale skin with her long white locks. Purple and red faded eyes with the writing of 'Uppermoon 3'.

Her white kimono with cherry blossoms fading to blue flying in the cold breeze. Her kind eyes with fabulous eyelashes. She was breathtaking. Y/N had to destroy her gaze though, she had to fight the demon. "Mist breathing, 1st form, Low clouds, distant haze."

But the demon just dodged with a smile. Y/N wanted to return it but a wild Kiriya appeared! "KIRIYA YOU MAINIAC!! Please don't kill him!!" The girl smiled and nodded at Y/N. Her heart melted at the sight.

Jumping onto the ground, she grabbed Kiriya and told him to run back. Turning to face the girl, the real battle started.

"Constellation Breathing, 1st form. Gekkō no shinsen."

The girl spoke with so much elegance, Y/N could not believe.

"Mist breathing, 7th form, Obscuring Clouds."

"Constellation Breathing, 2nd form, Hoshi no monogatari."

A serious battle started with the two girls. Slowly making their way to the ocean. Y/N jumped high into the tides, unleashing her attack.

"Mist breathing, 2nd form, Eight layered mist."

Slices of mist dashed towards the demon as Y/N swam back to her. Instead of attacking, the demon patiently waited for her. "You are so graceful." Y/N complimented her. The demon smiled, "Why thank you."

Then they just started talking. Until Ubuyashiki came out with Michael J- I mean Muzan and decided to work together. Everyone was confused and angry but then shocking news had came.

"A being, so tall with a bloodlust for humans and demons. It's strength, agility, iq, battle iq, defence, offence and everything is better than upper ranks 6,5 and 4 in a battle.

The demon girl's eyes widened. But grabbed a biscuit and halved it for Y/N, giving it to her. Y/N smiled and took the biscuit, eating it with the demon.

(Time skip)

"Awh, my hands are sticky.." Y/N sighed at the biscuit, "Ne, could you come with me to wash my hands?" Muichiro grew a irk mark, "I'll also come with you." The girl smiled, "Yeah, let me bring my sword."

While they were walking in the eerie dark, a gigantic figure approached them, using strings to grab the demon girl. Y/N's eyes grew wide, she broke into a cold sweat. Looking up, she could see her kind eyes filled with struggle and fear. The blood thirsty animal smiled as its grip on her sword tightened.

"Run, and dont look back."

I finished drawing her she looks like this