Watching you

Here's a short intro about Sukuna(I'm not sure if it's accurate but I'm just gonna make up a little) I hope you like this story but I'm not sure if I'm a good writer tho. Take note that Sukuna was a human sorcerer and it takes place more than a thousand years ago in ancient Japan. I'm sorry if he's out of character. Take note that you're the owner of the flower shop but you still arrange and sell flowers.

Words in bold means thoughts

Sukuna's age: 26

Loves: Killing
Weakness: Y/N

Let's get on with the story shall we?

Y/N was an orphan from a small village. Your parents died when you were only 17 which caused you to survive on your own by working as a florist. (I'm not sure if florists exist in Ancient Japan but let's just pretend it does). You are not born in a wealthy family and you're leading a normal life. You like selling flowers to customers who buys them for their lovers or for a sick person as a get well soon gift. You are 21 years old this year and currently single. You wonder what's it's like to be in a relationship since you sometimes saw couples displaying PDA. You wanted a boyfriend but you don't know how to get one. You're hoping maybe a young guy around your age will come to your flower shop and maybe he will try asking you out on a date, it never happened. It's always customers after customers asking for a particular type of flowers and giving you money. You are wondering when will that day come.

The next day you wake up to have breakfast, then proceed to start work at a flower shop. What you didn't notice was a certain guy watching you at a distance and he made sure to keep himself hidden. He was watching you serving customer for hours yet he didn't get sick of it. You had a bad feeling someone was watching you but you didn't know who. You chose to ignore it since it might be just your imagination. As you were arranging the flowers, a certain young man with pink spiky hair came to your shop. He was looking at the different types of flowers you were selling.

Y/N: « Hi, what would you like? »

Young man: « I would like a stalk of sunflower please »

As you were trying to get a sunflower, you accidentally brush your finger against the thorn which belonged to a red rose.

Young man: « you are bleeding! Let me help you get the bandages »

Y/N: « it's in the backroom »

The young man rushed to you with the bandages.

Y/N: « Thanks but I can do it myself »

Young man: « no let me help you with it »

Instead of worrying about the cut, you chose to stare at him. He was attractive, not to mention this was the first time meeting someone who cared about you. He was surprisingly gentle when he was tending to your wound with a hint of worry in his eyes.

Young man: She was staring at me. I kinda like it a lot. « There this should be ok be careful next time »

Y/N: « thanks I didn't know you can apply the medicine cream to my finger so gently, it's like you are a caring guy »

The young man was blushing at your complement, he didn't expect you to say that.

Y/N: « oh my gosh I forgot about your sunflower I will get it for you »

You wrapped the sunflower in a simple wrapping and give it to him.

Y/N: « you don't have to pay just treat it as a thank you gift »

Young man: « well if it's from you I will appreciate it »

You watched him as he left the shop, you don't know why you felt an unusual feeling for him.

Y/N: He really is a nice guy I hope I can see him again.

Young man: A cute young lady selling flowers eh. She's mine and no other guys can have her.

Hello I hope you like this 1st chapter sorry if it took longer than expected.