Argument

Sukuna: "Y/N if there's any guy who dares to flirt with you tell him that you have me"

Y/N: "do I look like I give a flying fuck?!"

Sukuna: "Come on don't be like that~ I will take very good care of you and I will protect you from anyone"

Y/N: "I can protect myself thank you very much. Since when do I ever need your help?"

Sukuna: "why are you so mean?"

Y/N: "then why the hell would you think that raping me is a good idea?!"

Sukuna: "I didn't rape you I was just giving you foreplay, I want you to feel good"

Y/N: "have you ever heard of the word 'consent', because apparently you weren't taught since when you're in your teenage years!"

Sukuna: "think however you want, to me that's not rape. Rape is threatening someone with violence and abuse if they don't give them sex that's all I know. For your information I didn't threaten you so that's not rape. You could say I was seducing you and you gave in. Admit it you love it didn't you?"

Y/N: "No never! Oh my god! You're good looking but you're dumb"

Sukuna: "hey! That's not very nice!"

Y/N: "fine then I don't wanna talk about it."

Sukuna: "I will be with you wherever you go"

Y/N: "what did you just say Sukuna? You will follow me no matter where I go?"

Sukuna: "yeah you're right"

Y/N: "how am I suppose to live my life like this?"

Sukuna: "at least someone is there to protect you and making sure you don't get into any accidents"

Y/N: "I don't get into accidents that often!"

Sukuna: "what about that time when we first met? You were in such a hurry until you cut yourselves by a rose, you were bleeding!"

Y/N: "that's because you're ho-"

Sukuna: "what? Why did you stop? Finish that sentence~"

Y/N: "nothing it's nothing!"

Sukuna: "so you're admitting that I'm hot I knew you're about to say that since you're blushing so much. How cute~"

Y/N: "Shut up stop teasing me!"

Sukuna: "you're super cute when you're blushing and reacting this way~"

Y/N: "can you stop flirting?!"

Sukuna: "what's wrong with that?"

Y/N: "everything is wrong!"

Sukuna: "well you should take it as a compliment"

Y/N: "compliment my ass!"

Sukuna: "I think we are more like a couple because arguments does happen hehe~"

Y/N: "you'd better shut up or I will make sure you sleep on the floor!"

Sukuna: "that would never happen. I will be sleeping on the bed, and you will be sleeping with me~"

Y/N: "Huh?! I will kick you out of the bed!"

Sukuna: "Don't be so cruel~"

Y/N: "no matter what I say I will always lose to you"

Sukuna: "I like it~"

Y/N: "I'm gonna cook myself some- HEY!!"

Sukuna starts kissing your neck as one of his hands goes to your left boob, he massages and squeezes. His other hand removing his yukata only to expose his hot body with six pack abs. You wanted to push him away but his actions easily make your body wanting more. You can't help but give in, his touch was so good it's like he knew all your weak spots. In just a few seconds you undress yourselves, you let him bring you to his bed and start doing whatever he wants with you.

Timeskip~

Sukuna: "let me do the cooking"

Y/N: "you know how to cook?"

Sukuna: "of course. Is it weird that a man cooks?"

Y/N: "no not at all. I do like guys who knows how to cook"

Sukuna: "so you're saying you liked me~"

Y/N: "in your dreams! What makes you think I was talking about you?"

Sukuna: "you really are a bad liar"

Y/N: "no I'm not I never lied"

Sukuna: "oh really? How am I supposed to believe you?"

Y/N: "well sometimes I do lie to get out of messy situations like harassment or some shit"

Sukuna: "I will never lie to you Y/N, I will be honest with whatever I say"

Y/N: "the way you said it, it's like we are an actually couple"

Sukuna: "we are officially a couple"

Y/N: "I'll pass no thank you"

Sukuna: "what do I have to do to make you fall for me?"

Y/N: "nothing"

Sukuna: "admit it you will be falling for me since you slept with me twice~"

Y/N: "that's because I- it's because you tempted me ok?!"

Sukuna: "so you're actually aroused by me touching you and stuff?"

Y/N: "yes it's all your fault!"

Sukuna: "your welcome~"

Y/N: "ugh! Just do your cooking!"

Timeskip to breakfast~

Y/N: "omg it's so good you really do know how to cook do you?"

Sukuna: "I learned from my mom. She's a really good cook"

Y/N: "I do wanna meet her someday so I can cook just as good as her"

Sukuna: "yeah but she died when I was 20. I don't have any parents since they both died in an accident"

Y/N: "I'm really sorry to talk about your mom"

Sukuna: "it's ok you're just curious that's all. Are you saying you wanna meet my parents? Are you suggesting something?"

Y/N: "hey I'm not suggesting anything!"

Sukuna: "yeah right. When a girl wants to marry a guy she will usually want to meet his parents to get to know them better before getting married"

Y/N: "married?! Are you insane?!"

Sukuna: "I'm perfectly sane. You just don't wanna admit it. I would be happy to take you to see my parents if they're alive"

Y/N: "but we just met!"

Sukuna: "do you believe in love at first sight?"

Y/N: "no how can you have feelings for someone you just met?"

Sukuna: "to me it's possible...That's how I felt when I met you"

Y/N: *blushes*