Sen the potion maker

After countless times of having sex with you, you still didn't want to be his girlfriend. Sukuna was very upset and no matter what he does to make you have feelings for him, it's no use. He decided to find someone who is a potion expert. It took him like 3 hours to find that particular guy since he overheard a young woman talking to another woman that he's an expert in creating many different types of potions. Like love potions, healing potions, and many more. Sukuna finally came by his store which was a little broken on the outside. When he entered his store he noticed the man was busy creating something by using certain liquids and other strange stuff.

Sukuna: "Hi, are you the guy who sells potions?"

Man: "yeah you have come to the right place"

Sukuna: "how do I address you?"

Man: "you can call me Sen"

Sukuna: "it's impressive that you can create these effective potions at such a young age"

Sen: "well it's not that easy. I started creating potions when I was 14 years old. Took me like 5 years to make them effective so that's why I opened a store here. I do sell many types like healing potions, youth potions, health potions and many others, to make the long story short I sell 13 different types of potions"

Sukuna: "are there many people buying from you?"

Sen: "yes. Many different types of people buy from me even unusual ones"

Sukuna: "I was looking for a particular potion by the way. Do you perhaps have a love potion?"

Sen: "oh I do. I can make for you right on the spot. It seems you have a woman you loved."

Sukuna: "of course. I loved her for like months and no matter what I do for her she just doesn't have any feelings for me"

Sen: "one sided love is indeed very painful. No worries, with this potion she will have feelings for you in no time. But I do have to warn you, if she really does fall in love with you from her heart the potion spell will be broken. It's possible she will get mad at you for that"

Sukuna: "I'm prepared. How much does it cost?"

Sen: "that would be 300 gold coins. Just pour it into her drink and it will work but she can't know about it or else she will just pour it away"

Sukuna: "thanks Sen"

Sen: "it's been a pleasure to serve you"

After leaving Sen's store Sukuna decided to head home. When he was back home he saw you cooking ramen. He noticed there was a cup of your favourite tea in another room. He sneaked in and pour the bottle of love potion into the cup while you're busy watching the noodles get cooked.

Y/N: "oh Sukuna, you're back"

Sukuna: "naturally why wouldn't I be back?"

Y/N: "I can cook some ramen for you"

Sukuna: "nah I can do it myself"

Y/N: "the tea I must have left it in the other room"

You left the kitchen to get your tea, little did you know that Sukuna spiked your tea. As he saw you enjoying your cup of tea he smirked.

Y/N: "what? Is something wrong?"

Sukuna: "no it's just that you look very cute"

Y/N: "stop calling me cute Sukuna"

Sukuna: "not gonna happen"

Y/N: "Sukuna I have been wanting to tell you how I feel. The way you take care of me, always making me happy. I love it. Can you be my boyfriend?"

Sukuna: "definitely you will always be mine. Will you wanna have kids with me?"

Y/N: "I will, anything for you"

As months passed by you got emotional. You can't have kids. Finding out you're infertile is as though there's no hope.

Y/N: "Sukuna I.....I can't have kids. I'm not pregnant. I don't know what to do! Would you leave me?"

Sukuna: "nonsense! I will never leave you just because you can't get pregnant. Babe come here it's ok if you want to cry you can let it out, I will always be there for you"

Y/N: "it's not fair why must this happen to me?!"

Sukuna: "life isn't fair sometimes but just know that I will love you no matter what"

Y/N: "I love you too. Anyways I have to open my shop"

Sukuna: "I will go with you"

At the flower shop, Sukuna was there with you as you serve customers.

Woman: "omg Y/N is that your boyfriend?"

Y/N: "yes he was"

Woman: "congratulations Y/N! Hope the two of you get married soon. Thank you and goodbye"

Y/N: "Sukuna do you think we should get married?"

Sukuna: "we should. We are fated to be husband and wife"

Y/N: "Aww you're the best husband ever!"

Sukuna: "I could say the same about you"

Y/N: "stop teasing me!"

Sukuna: "I'm being honest"