The Sorcerer

Omg Sukuna looks so hot when he ripped his clothes off

Anyways back to the story.

At the end of the day, you closed down the shop and you and your boyfriend head home. Suddenly a group of 5 guys ran towards you and Sukuna. Two of them grabbed you and run, leaving the other 3 guys to attack Sukuna.

Y/N: "Help! Sukuna help me!"

Sukuna: "Y/N! No!"

Guy 1: "hehehe if we sell this lady off as a courtesan to the rich men we can earn money from there"

Guy 2: "we would be rich!"

Y/N: "bastards! Sukuna will never let that happen to me!"

You punched and kicked both guys only to be glared at.

Guy 1: "you bitch what did you just do to me?!"

He pushed you hard and you fell to the ground.

Y/N: "oww!! That hurts!"

Guy 2: "let's not waste time, bring her to the brothel quick!"

Meanwhile Sukuna just killed off 3 guys and managed to reach to the two kidnappers.

Guy 1: "what the hell?! How did you managed to defeat 3 men?! Impossible! They had weapons!"

Sukuna: "don't you dare underestimate me punk!"

Sukuna grabbed his head and smashed it hard to ground. The guy was brain dead from the huge impact.

Guy 2: "W-What are you?! There....there's no way you're human!"

Sukuna: "sorry to interrupt but I'm actually a sorcerer."

Guy 2: "A-A sorcerer there's no way I thought they lived very far away!"

Sukuna: "you were wrong! I happened to be right in front of you. Say your goodbyes!"

With that Sukuna kills the second kidnapper with just one hand.

Y/N: "Sukuna!"

You rushed to your boyfriend to give him a hug.

Y/N: "thank you so much for saving me I thought I was gonna be a courtesan for real!"

Sukuna: "I won't let that happen to you, you're mine you don't belong to other men"

Y/N: "why didn't you tell me that you're a sorcerer?"

Sukuna: "I don't wanna scare you. You wouldn't want me"

Y/N: "no I want you! I don't care what you're Sukuna!"

You grabbed him and kissed his lips, Sukuna was shocked at first, he loved the way you kissed him. It was so good he melted into the kiss.

Y/N: "Sukuna what happened to me. I remembered I didn't love you in the first place"

Sukuna: "I'm very sorry Y/N, I spiked your tea with that love potion I bought"

Y/N: "you shouldn't have done that why can't you accept that I will never love you in the first place!"

Sukuna: "I had to, I loved you so much Y/N but the thing is you didn't love me back and that hurts!"

Y/N: "I'm sorry for hurting you"

Sukuna: "it's fine"

Y/N: "honestly when you saved me I realised that you're the one for me. No other guy will be willing to risk himself to save someone."

Sukuna: "if you're the woman I love I will do anything to save you. You matter a lot to me. It seems the effects of the love potion is gone"

Y/N: "I'm glad it's gone. You don't have to worry about me not loving you because I did love you"

Sukuna: "let's go back home Y/N, it's getting late"

You and Sukuna slept on the same bed together like a loving couple. Even though you can't have kids, Sukuna doesn't mind and wants to marry you. Both of you can't wait for that wedding day to happen.

Sukuna: "Y/N when will you want to get married?"

Y/N: "how about a 1 month later, a wedding takes time to prepare"

Sukuna: "I wouldn't mind waiting. I bet it will be a great one"

Y/N: "I think so too"

Sukuna: "do you have anyone to invite for the wedding?"

Y/N: "I don't have parents to witness the wedding but I can invite those regular customers to our wedding"

Sukuna: "yeah I don't have parents too. It can't be helped."

Y/N: "I kinda miss my parents. I want to visit their graves. Will you come with me?"

Sukuna: "sure. I will pay my respects to them."

Y/N: "what about yours?"

Sukuna: "I already went there."

At the scene where the killings had happened.

Sorcerer 1: "strange there were 5 dead bodies"

Sorcerer 2: "who do you think it's responsible for this?"

Sorcerer 1: "I'm not really sure but it's seems that 3 of the victims had knives in their possessions"

Sorcerer 2: "I have a feeling the cause of their deaths was the work of a sorcerer"

Sorcerer 1: "how did you know?"

Sorcerer 2: "no one has the ability to kill them all at once. I can assure you that there's magic involved and immense strength"

Sorcerer 1: "what do you think we should do?"

Sorcerer 2: "he has to be stopped or else many people might get killed."

Sorcerer 1: "what are we gonna do to him?"

Sorcerer 2: "We have to defeat him and kill him before many lives will be lost."

Sorcerer 1: "yes sir!"

Sorcerer 2: "we will send more sorcerers on the search for that man."

Meanwhile at the graveyard. Sukuna was with you. You replaced the dead flowers with fresh followers near your parents' tombstone.

Y/N: "they were great parents. They raised me well and always take care of me."

Sukuna: "reminds me of my own parents. I remembered when my mom scolded me for almost setting the house on fire."

Y/N: "what were you doing?"

Sukuna: "I was trying to cook fish for my parents as a thank you. But I didn't know how to do it so I nearly burned down the house."

Y/N: "how old were you?"

Sukuna: "I was 5 at that time. Cooking fish proved to be a challenge for me when I was at that age."

Y/N: "Aww. That's cute"

Sukuna: "you're cuter than me."

Y/N: "hehe stop it."