A trap

Warning if you don't like angst I suggest you don't read this chapter.

After spending a few weeks with Sukuna, you became more attached to him. He's not really that bad now compared to when he first kidnapped you. But you forgave him for what he did even though you knew what he did was messed up. As you and him were walking around the marketplace during New Year's eve, you noticed there was a huge crowd gathering. Curious, you and your boyfriend decided to take a look. You noticed a woman wearing a certain outfit together with a man holding hands and being so happy together. They were married that's why many people were gathered to watch the groom and the bride.

You: "Sukuna, when we get married I want to wear that"

Sukuna: "You will eventually but we don't have our parents to give us blessings"

You: "that's not necessary, we had friends"

Sukuna: "do we?"

You: "yeah, the regular customers were our friends we can invite them over to celebrate our wedding"

Sukuna: "how many?"

You: "it's around 15"

Sukuna: "15 is enough I don't really want many people to celebrate our wedding because I'm not used to so many people"

You: "you will get used to it"

Sukuna: "I hope so, anyways let's find something to eat and we can discuss our wedding while we are having lunch"

Timeskip to 12am

Sukuna: "Happy new year my love"

You: "Happy new year, Sukuna-"

Before you could say anything, Sukuna quickly grab your face so he can give you a deep kiss.

You: "we-we are in public, people might-"

Sukuna: "nah nobody is staring if you take a look around everyone is so absorbed in watching the fireworks"

You: "well one of them might be watching us!"

Sukuna: "it doesn't really bother me"

You: "well it kinda does"

Sukuna: "Babe I just wanna show everyone that you're mine and mine alone. I don't want any guys to have their eyes on you."

You: "I'm not that attractive"

Sukuna: "well there will be some guys who are attracted to you because you might be their type"

You: "oh you're not wrong"

Sukuna: "let's buy some dango with sweet tea to celebrate"

You: "I heard that today is the day where there will be lots of shooting stars! Let's have a picnic at the park"

Sukuna: "sure if it meant going there with you I would"

You: "do you hate watching the stars"

Sukuna: "no I don't, I used to love watching shooting stars with my parents as a kid."

You: "I do too when I was young. It does bring back sad memories when we are reminded that our parents passed on."

Sukuna: "yeah we just have to accept it no matter how hard life is. Life is unfair, but that doesn't mean we can't make happy memories right now."

You: "yeah you're right, thinking about the past doesn't make us happy honestly."

At the park

You: "oh my gosh a shooting star Sukuna! Let's make a wish quickly!!"

....

Sukuna: "what's your wish?"

You: "my wish is that we will be husband and wife in the future"

Sukuna: "well my wish was we will love each other even if we grow old"

You: "that's a little mushy"

Sukuna: "it's not it's just that I don't mind being with you forever."

What you both didn't realise is that a certain someone is watching further away behind the bushes.

Sorcerer 2: "hahaha I see so it's him the rogue sorcerer"

Sorcerer 1: "Toro, don't you think it's a bad idea to spy on someone?"

Toro: "what the hell Sou, why did you follow me? And lastly don't call me by my name, address me as Sir Kou since I'm a higher rank compared to you"

Sou: "you were behaving in a suspicious manner so I had to follow you."

Toro: "it's my duty to investigate who's behind those killings I'm just doing my job here! Besides we have to get rid of that pink haired guy before he kills anyone. Maybe he's using that young woman so he can hide from us."

Sou: "but Sir Kou he seems to be in love with her that's his lover. Are you sure killing him is a good idea?"

Toro: "Would you rather more lives to be lost Sou?!"

Sou: "but the woman-"

Toro: "I would rather one life be lost than thousands of lives lost, there's no telling what he would do! Orders are orders Sou!"

Sou: "yes Sir."

Toro: "Enjoy your time with that woman while you still can as it will be your last day."

The next morning

You: "Sukuna will you come with me to collect the flowers from the supplier it states on the letter that they're ready for collection."

Sukuna: " I would love to but I can't I need to go to my aunt's place alone."

You: "why?"

Sukuna: "She wrote me a letter too. My dearest nephew, I would like you to pay me a visit alone there's something I have to tell you more about your parents. They're not what they seem. Do drop by my house alone as it's private. That's what she wrote."

You: "oh you go ahead, after you are done we can continue operating the flower shop together."

Sukuna: "I will see you in a while."

Sukuna left your flower shop to visit his aunt alone. He has to walk a very long distance away from your shop to his aunt's house. But he then sense something which is not right.

Toro: "I see you're alone by yourself. Can I help you, Sukuna?"

Sukuna: "Toro it's you!"

Toro: "hahaha remembered the letter at the flower shop that was "written" by your aunt? It's actually written by me."

Sukuna: "what do you want?"

Toro: "simple me and my friends Sou and the other guy will be getting rid of you once and for all."

At the flower shop

Customer: "Y/N this bad very very bad!!"

You: "what happened calm down and tell me the details"

Customer: "your lover was getting outnumbered by three men, one of them even said that they're planning to kill him!"

You rushed out of the shop without a second thought, you don't know why it has come to this but you only have one thought in your mind.

You: (Sukuna please don't die on me)