chapter 12

jojo's perspective:

after meeting up with jimin and jungkook I went home. we are not at the age to find evidence and prove that it's a murder and find who is the murderer. we just wanted the police to re-investigate since I couldn't accept the fact that seojin suicide. did seojin really suicide? maybe I didn't know about my friend's thoughts well. people always conclude the death of the students with bad grades easily.

 if we think about it, youth is so lonesome without a particular reason. nobody talks about it but it's harder than growing old. Just as it is not a sin to be ill, it is not a sin to be young and weak. 

I should meet jimin and jungkook.

[group chat]

Jojo: guys, can we meet tomorrow to read Seo-jin's diary?

jungkook: I can't believe you are asking me to join.*my prayer paid off*

Jojo: even if I didn't call you, you will be there. jimin ah, are you free tomorrow?

jimin: yes, we will meet tomorrow. let's meet sharply at 7 in a coffee shop near my home.

[next day]

I should get ready to meet them. where is the diary? oh! here it is! while I was walking a few steps, it started to rain. I should consider myself lucky since it rained when I was near my home. oh! there they are! this coffee shop is really nice like they have transparent windows. I can enjoy the rain and my coffee. they saw me coming too.

but suddenly it felt like something is coming near me. I turned back.it was a black van. then, someone cover my face with a cloth then I fainted. then, found me in an empty room. I WAS KIDNAPPED? I shouted for help but there was a dead silence.

jungkook's perspective:

let me listen to some songs.

That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time

I'm standing still under the frozen light, but
I will walk towards you, step by step
Still with you

I shouldn't get used to it
But I'm used to it again
The low-pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don't have this, I might just fall apart

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

In a rapturous memory
The rain pours even when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll run with my feet wet
So hug me then.

Every day, every moment
If I knew this was gonna happen
I would have remembered more of them
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you".

Behind the faint smile that looked at me
Though our footsteps may be out of step
Still with you
.

why does it feel like this song is written for me? well, it's okay to cry after hearing a song. the one who wrote this song has more talent. ah I shouldn't cry. 

[next day]

I came one hour fast than the promised time. jimin Hyung came 15 minutes fast. where is Jojo? there she is. she looks so beautiful like always. why is that van looks like following her? let me go out. jimin Hyung also came with me. they pulled her into the van but it was too late. I tried running behind but lost breath.

my hands started to tremble. I called the police and informed them. then, I ran through the nearby streets to find the black van. the police started to question me. I answered their questions and started to search for her along with them.

I was standing near the coffee shop blankly.it was raining endlessly and I was soaked in water.[after 2 hours] the police left to search her beside the neighborhood. after they left, a black van was approaching towards the coffee shop. They pushed Jojo out and left the place. I tried waking her up. she suddenly woke up like she had a nightmare. she cried so hard .her eyes were covered with a cloth. her hand was full of blood. I tore my shirt and tied it in her wound to prevent the loss of blood.

she said" it's too dark, please save me". she begged me not to beat her. I couldn't bear to see her like this. I removed the thing which was tied to cover her eyes. then, she looked at me. she hugged and cried so hard.

Jojo:

I found myself in an empty room. I lost my bag in which had Seo-jin's diary. I shouted so hard. then, I heard a voice from the speaker in the empty room.

the person: you are scared right? it felt good when u screamed for help. I wonder how your friend died.*laughs*

Jojo: who are you? how did you know that my friend died? you son of a bitch!!!

the person: if I lose my temper, you will lose your head.

suddenly the room light was turned off and screamed so hard. it felt like someone choked my neck. I couldn't breathe at all. I tried to break the door with my hand. then, I fainted.

Mrs.Kim? Mrs.Kim? are you alright?

 oh! I was stuck in my past. maybe since I didn't get some sleep.

author's note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thanks for your support. thank you so much for each of your existence. take care, you are loved by many more than you think. love you guys!!