chapter 25

jojo's pov:

after a very long time, I had a peaceful sleep. I looked at jungkook sleeping like a baby. he is so adorable. I took my hand away from his and got up to make breakfast. 

I caught myself smiling while coming to the kitchen

I caught myself smiling while coming to the kitchen."good morning" I heard a voice saying and it's jungkook. "you woke up?" I asked. he nodded."am I adorable?" he asked me and smirked." so you were just acting?". he chuckled."jungkook-ssi what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him. he whispered to my ear saying" you".

on one hand, he is painfully shy and on the other hand, he says these things which I don't think I could ever say," let me just do something simple since I am already late".he pouted.

he went and sat on the couch and started using his mobile phone."jungkook-ah! I am going to get ready, just take care of the soup". don't worry, I'll take care" he replied.

I took shower and went to the living room and saw jungkook setting the table. he saw me and approached me." how can my wife be this beautiful?" he said and he gave me a kiss. he broke the kiss and said, "your neck looks plain, let me just fill it with hickeys". he did as he pleased. 

I almost forgot. I tapped his chest to say it's getting late but he won't move. I pushed him away from me(not harsh)."jungkook-ah, just wait and I'll go and come back".

(a.n: you guys thought I am going to write smuts right? I know you all are underage)

 I said and went to our bedroom. I changed my dress to a turtleneck and went down." hiding the marks huh?" he asked and smirked.

"you almost seduced me" I replied jokingly."I'll drop you"jungkook replied. he drove to the station. he greeted the head of our department. "aren't you a friend of her who popped up everywhere like a superman?" the head asked. "I am her husband"jungkook replied back." nice to me you, Mrs. Kim, you can go in. I have many things to talk about with your husband".jungkook signaled to say it's okay.

I headed to the station. I got a notification from baek Kyung.

[group chat]

mafia guy: let's meet at 11:00 p.m today