Chapter 2

Tw-None

*Tubbo's pov*(it's the next day)

I stood in front of a new school, my family just moved to America from the UK, I probably looked like an idiot standing there looking at the school.

I shook my head and made my way inside the building.

As I opened the doors, I wanted to leave, it was crowded and loud, I quickly made it to the office and got my schedule, taking a quick look at it, I had Automotive 1 (im using an elective class from my school -is that a thing in other places? If you don't know its a class that not your main course class like English-)

I quickly made it to class and sat at a table, with a bunch of other guys following.

Since I joined half way through the school year, they were already doing things with vehicles, luckily I knew a lot about cars and fixing them, thanks to my father who was a mechanic.

The teacher was explaining things to me, which I already knew, and sent me with someone to work on a vehicle.

"Since your new and don't know much, I'll do everything" He said, I just rolled my eyes.

He went under the vehicle(with that thing that you lay down on and can roll you under the vehicle) which was a truck, and started to work on it, I watched him as he worked, only to notice he was doing it wrong.

"Your doing that wrong" I blurted out, only for him to look at me.

"What would you know newbie"

I rolled my eyes and pulled him out, making him yell at me but I ignored him and did it myself.

The guy behind me just kept murmuring behind me, saying I was doing it wrong.

"Bro, shut up" I yelled, continuing to work on the truck.

A few moments later I finished and when I got out from under the truck, a teacher came over.

"What happened, I heard yelling" He said.

"Yes, the new kid dragged me out from under the truck and started doing" The guy complained.

"Is this true Tubbo?" The teacher asked, turning to me.

"Yes, but he was doing it wrong, so I pulled him out and did it myself" I answered.

"What!? No I wasn't, he's lying, he probably fucked it all up" He said crossing his arms.

"First, language, and second I'll see if he did it wrong" The teacher said, I stepped aside, letting the teacher take a look.

"Looks like he did everything right" He said, getting up and looking at us the dude just rolled eyes.

"Good job Tubbo" He smiled and I smiled back.

We put all our stuff and the rang, signaling it was tim for our next class.

-----

I was doodling in my notebook, not really caring.

English is my least favorite subject but it's just more difficult with my dyslexia.

I sigh, I look at the clock, it's only been 20 minutes.

"Ok class! You may have some work time to work on your essays" Mr. Halo chirped with a large smile.

I sigh again, I got my computer out snd started to type, what was the essay about, idk, I just started to type and hopefully it goes well.

In the end, I got half way through the essay, it was pretty boring.

-----

I walked out the doors after the last bell rang. I walked to my motorcycle, yes I have a motorcycle, and grabbed my helmet when I heard a groan of frustration.

I turned around and saw a boy, about my age with dirty blonde hair with black and white bangs, I walked over there with my helmet.

"You need any help?" I asked him, he turned to me and raised a brow.

"How can you help" He asked.

"Let me look at your car, im sure I can find what's wrong" I said, he gripped his steering wheel and sighed.

"Fine" He muttered.

I smiled and lifted the hood of his car and started looking for the problem.

I found the issue and looked towards the boy.

"I'll be right back" I said, rushing over to my bike to where my backpack was and grabbed some tools that I brought and went back over and started to work on his car.

And a few minutes later I finished.

I explained what was wrong and he nodded.

"You have no idea what im talking about, do you?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry but thanks for fixing my car" I smiled and nodded.

"Oh I never got your name? Im Tubbo" I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

"Ranboo" He said, shaking my hand.

"Well nice to mert you Ranboo!" I said.

"Do you think I can get your number you know, in case you need my help to fix your car again" I said with a small chuckle at the end.

He rolled his eyes and gave me his number.

"Thanks, I'll see you later" I said, waving bye to Ranboo, walking back to his bike, putting my helmet and backpack on.

I started up my bike and started to drive home, with a smile on my face the whole ride home.
———————————————————
876 Words.

Yo second chapter! Let's go!

I hope this was good!

Here, have the Ranboo design for this story!

Anyway, have a good day/night!

Love you, bye!💕