Chapter 6

Tw- brief mention of drinking and smoking.

*Ranboo's pov*

Omg I can't believe I just asked Tubbo to come over, and today of all days!

Like whyyyyy!

I have a race to go to tonight!

Ughhhh and I don't want to cancel because I didn't want to sound rude but I also didn't want to cancel with me going to the race because I need the money.

Ughhh this is so frustrating, but before I can ponder more on the situation I might as well get Amber to like the hospital or something or maybe I should dump her on the side of the road, I am very temped to do that, I mean at this point Im done with Amber, like how blind did I have to be to not realize that she was only using me for money.

Apparently long enough for the relationship to last this long.

But god is Amber annoying I also think besides the money she also wanted us to... You know the thing I don't ever want to do because im a minor.

God people disgust me like so much, like why?! We're 16-17!? Why do you want to fuck someone that bad if your relationship is gonna most likly fail.

People are weird and disgust me.

Anyway, I decided to just drop Amber at her parents house, and just knock on the door and give her to whoever was at the door.

I did that and it seemed to work, well obviously I had to answer their questions and I just said she got into a fist fight and I left. Yeah let's just say that's the last time Im seeing her and her family, I mean don't get me wrong, her family is lovely, so nice and caring unlike herself.

I made it to my car when I got a text.

Tubbo
Hey Ranboo! It's Tubbo, can I still come over?

Me
Yeah, that's fine, here's the address *insert address*

Tubbo
Cool thanks, I'll be there in 10 min.

Me
👍

Oh why did I say yes... But I really didn't want to be rude, I just quickly went home and cleaned up a few things that were laying around.

After awhile I heard a knock at the front door.

I went over and opened it and was greeted with Tubbo standing there with a smile.

"Hey bossman! How are ya?" He asked kindly.

"Im doing good, but please come inside!" I said moving out of the way and opening the door more so he can step inside, which he gladly did.

He looked around amazed.

"Wow, your house is huge" He said.

"Yeah, a little to big since it's only ever me here, my parents are normally working long hours for their business" I said, sighing at the end.

"That sucks" He said.

"Yeah, but let's not worry about that, let's go upstairs to my room" I said quickly changing the subject. I don't really like talking about my parents, they kinda just leave without saying anything and I don't see them for days but let's not think about that.

I lead the way to my room and we got there, he was amazed.

My room was decently sized with a king bed with black sheets and a black blanket with purple dots on it, and the bed was pushed to a corner of the room, on the other corner was next to my bed was my desk and pc and in front of my bed was my walk in closet.