Chapter 3

Tw- mention of drinking

*Ranboo's pov*

I can't believe I just gave some random person my number, but then again he did fix my car.

I shook the thought off and continued to drive home.

I pulled into the drive way of my home. It was a fairly larg house, since his family is fairly wealthy from a family run business that his parents run, ok I lied were rich as fuck from the business it's just that I don't really tell anyone about it.

Anyway, I get out of my car and went inside the house, I came in and it was silent, dead silent, like always.

My parents aren't around as much anymore since the business took off a few years ago, but then again, I couldn't  blame them, they had a business to run and put food on the table.

I called out for my parents just incase they were home but got no reply, I guess they really aren't home at the moment.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I went upstairs to my room and put my stuff away.

I went over to my bed and sat down and started to eat my snack, which was a granola bar, and sat on my phone, I knew I had to get ready soon since I had a race tonight.

It was a big race tonight, well for one I get to go against someone new, hopefully their a good racer, also it's a big pay, 7k.

It's the highest payment yet, it's pretty  exciting and I couldn't wait.

-----

It was a few hours later and I was getting all ready, I knew I had to be quick before my parents got home.

I quickly finished getting ready and grabbed my racing helmet and raced downstairs to my sports car, I went to the garage and for into my sports car, yes I have two cars.

I got in, opened the garage door, turned on the engine and went on my way to where the race was.

----

I arrived in about 10 minutes, I parked, since we won't be about 20-30 minutes so all the racers can make it in time, I took out the keys and put my helmet on, to hide my identity, and I got out of my car and started to walk around.

Sometimes this is the worst part of waiting to race, walking by all the people who are already drunk, how? Idk how their already drunk.

Watching people making out in terrible hiding spots, like...Dream? The fuck, ok that's a first, and is that one of the flag boys? What the fuck?! That's something you don't see everyday.

I slowly back away looking away and went to do my own thing before we start racing.

---

"Ok first racers are... Ranboo and Misfortune!" The announcer yelled.

I went to my car and started it up and went to where we were racing.

When I got there I saw the racer I was racing, they had a helmet on so I couldn't see what they looked like but I could see a little bit of their hair, which was a pick color, they also had a motorcycle which was a black and a magenta color BMW S 1000 RR (I just googled best racing motorcycles and picked one). They had a white and purply pink outfit that was actually very cute on them (not shipping).

They revved up their motorcycle and I did the same with my sports car, to be honest I have no idea how fair it is for two different vehicles like this, but who cares.

A flag boy walked out onto the street, the same one that was making out with Dream earlier.

He blew a bubble with his gum and it popped and lifted his glasses and set them onto his head.

"Ok racers! We all should know the rules by now! So im not going to go over them, just so you know who ever wins will get the biggest prize we'll be giving 7k!" The flag boy yelled.

We both revved our engines, getting ready to go.

"On your marks!"

He raised his flag.

"Get set!"

He blew a bubble and it popped.

"Goooo!!!!"

And we were off.

It was close with both of us neck to neck.

It was stressful to say the least, trying to go faster then the racer next to me, it was even more with the announcer commentating over us, it was just utterly annoying.

But after a few moments I started to take the lead and just moments later I crossed the finished line, I smiled as I crossed it.

I stopped my car, doing a donut in the process. As soon as I stopped my car I got out, with my helmet on of course.

I saw the other racer get off there bike and removing their helmet, letting their messy pink hair that was in pigtails.

They had a lot of piercings on their face, it fit them.

I walled over to them a d stuck my hand out to shake, and they took it.

"Good job there mate, we had a good race" They said, shaking our hands.

"Yeah, it was close, maybe next time you'll win" I said with a smile, even though they can't see it and let go of our hands.

"Yeah, maybe next time" He said with a small smile that was kinda more of a smirk then a smile but eh.

"Yeah, next time"

"Come on Misfortune it's time to go!" Someone, who I was guessing was their mechanic.

"Im coming T-Vee" They said, even though they sounded sarcastic but I could tell they cared.

"Well I should go, see you later Ranboo" She said with a wave and started to walk to T-Vee and left.

I went to get my money and left towards home and with a smile on my face the entire time.
———————————————————
1002 words

Hey guys!

Have a longer chapter for the absents of not posting for a week or two but I hope you liked this chapter.

I didn't proofread this at all so hopefully it's ok.

Also the two character were by Hullo_stranger

Here's what they look like

Ok that's all.

Love you, bye!💕