Chapter 5

Tw- Fighting, mention of blood.

*Tubbo's pov*

"Why don't you mind your own business brat" She said, it was like venom was rolling off her tongue.

"Well give Ranboo some space bitch" I growled, I was starting to get pissed, I really didn't want to deal with her.

"Stop worrying about my man, just go away if you have a problem" She said.

"Plus it's not like anyone would want to get with you, especially with the way you look" She continued, looking me up and down.

I clenched my teeth together, she really didn't just go there.

I got off my bike and started to walk over to them.

"Pffft, your like really short!" She laughed.

"Babe sto-"

"Ranboo shut up let me handle it" The girl said, making Ranboo back up a little.

"What's your problem bitch, you can't treat him like that!?" I yelled.

"I can treat him how ever I like" She said.

Something made me realize something about this girl.

"You don't love Ranboo do you" I said, with a raised brow, the look she gave me looked like she was offended that I even asked such a thing.

"You brat! Why would you even think that!? Of course I do!" I can tell shes lying.

"Are you trying to get together with him?" She asked.

"What?! No, I literally just met him?! Plus it's not like I would ever use him just for his money, like you do" I said, making her step back and put a hand over her heart, like she was offended.

"Oh that's it!" She yelled, she started to walk a little closer to me and getting ready to punch me, us she literally trying to fight me?

I quickly caught the punch with ease.

"You really don't want to fight me" I said dead serious.

"Oh come on what can you do" She said smirking.

"Im telling you one more time, you don't want to do this" I said dangerously calm.

"Then do something shorty" She said, she'd really gonna regret saying that.

"Actually guys maybe we shouldn't do this" I heard Ranboo say.

"Ranboo, sweetie, please don't get in the way, I Just want to show this girly who's in charge" She said smirking.

I clenched my teeth together, she really didn't go there.

"First of all, shut your mouth" I said and quickly punching her in the mouth, making her scream.

"Second of all, don't ever, ever, call me girly, you spoiled bitch" I yelled punching her again.

Yeah me and her fought for a little bit, well until she physically fight me anymore.

I looked up at Ranboo and wiped some blood from my nose.

"You should find a better person to go out with, just leave this sad excuse for a person" I said.

Ranboo just quickly nodded, grabbed his girl going to his car.

"Thanks for sticking up for me, but next time, please don't get into a fight" Ranboo said going into his car

"No promises Boo" I said leaning onto his car door (his window is open)

"Boo?"

"I like giving people nicknames bossman" I said with a small smile.

"Makes sense, but you should get home, I don't your parents to worry about you" He said.

"Yeah I should get going" I said.

"Oh Tubbo! Maybe you can come over tonight, you know to hang out" He said.

"I'll ask my parents but Im sure we can do something" I said.

"But you should worry about your girl that's in the backseat" I continued, making Ranboo hum.

"Yeah I will, talk later Tubbo" Ranboo said and I waved goodbye.

Maybe I do like him.
———————————————————
609 Words.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter, also sorry for the wait, I have been busy lately with my other books and school and sports, so I hope this chapter was worth the wait!.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

I'll see you guys later!

Love you, bye!💕