Chapter 4

Tw- none

*Tubbo's pov*

My annoying alarm went off, signaling it was time to get up and ready for school.

I turned off the alarm and went to the bathroom and did my business.

When I got done, I walked out and went to my closet and changed, A stripped turtle neck sweater with blue overalls going to my knees with a pare of leggings underneath and a headband with a star on it.

I had a lot of girly clothes from a few years ago before I started my transitions (Trans Tubbo anyone?) But I decided I would to keep a few clothing like leggings and dresses and skirts but I don't wear them often

I quickly went down stairs and came to see my fathers.

Papa and father where talking at the dining table, I walked in with a bright smile and greeted them.

"Morning papa! Father!" I chirped.

"Moring Tubbo" Papa said with a small smile, while shuffling some cards, probably from the casino.

"Morning pumpkin" Father said taking a sip of coffee.

I sat down at the table, thag had a plate of food sitting there.

I started to dig in, with a smile on my face.

I finished, and stood up I gave my parents a hug before grabbing my bag and helmet and went out to my bike and started it up, put my helmet on and left towards school.

I made it about 10 minutes early so I waited outside, sitting on my phone, I felt the cold breeze go through my fluffy dirty brown to blonde hair, I shivered at the coldness, I forgot a coat or a jumper.

I heard a car pull up next to me, I look to the side, I recognize the car to be Ranboo's.

He rolled down his car window and smiled.

"You cold?!" He said chuckling.

I sighed and nodded.

He unlocked his car door, but I didn't move.

"Are you gonna get in?"

"Your not gonna kidnap me or something are you?" I said, raising a brow.

He chuckled again.

"No, im not, you cold so why not get in and warm up" Ranboo said.
I slowly got off my bike and opened Ranboo's car door and got in.

He rolled up the window, it was warm in the car, plus it was fucking nice, leather seats, chair warmers and a bunch of other shit.

"I see you forgot a coat or sweater" He said.

"It's jumper not sWeAtEr or what ever you call it" I said, saying sweater in my most American accent.

"Pffft, really?!"

I huffed and nodded.

"You American's and your weird words" I mumbled but apparently Ranboo heard me.

"Well sorry us Americans say things different" Ranboo said.

After that we started to argue about British and American words, we heard the bell that signalled that there was 5 minutes left to get to class (I actually have this at my school where we have a 5 minute bell and a 1 minutes bell in the morning).

We quickly got out of the car and went into the building and quickly left to go to class.

---

Finally lunch, it felt like forever that we sit in class, some how I made it to class with 2 extra minutes for my first class, but hey, at least I wasn't late.

As I walked down the hall to the cafeteria, I saw Ranboo and a girl fucking making out at, what im guess is one of their lockers.

I felt something hurt in my heart, could I be? No, no I can't, I just met this man yesterday, don't act like this, I shook off the feeling and continued to the cafeteria.

----

At the end of the day it had gotten warmer but not by much, it was still cold, since it's February, To be honest, I was a complete dumbass for not bring a  coat or something, I got to my bike and got on putting my helmet on and started up my bike.

I look over to see Ranboo and that girl again.

"Please baby! I want to go over to your house" The girl begged, man was she annoying and I only just heard her voice.

"I don't know Amber-"

"No buts! I want to go over to your house, maybe we can snuggle or something?" She said, going into a more suggestive at the end.

I wanted to throw up at the sound of that, and apparently so did Ranboo.

"Amber no, I don't want to do that" Ranboo said, trying to set his boundaries.

"Oh come on baby, please? For me?" She asked, tracing shapes on Ranboo's chest.

"Amber I said no, now stop pushing it" Ranboo said putting his foot down.

"But pleeeaaassseeee" She whined.

I was getting sick of her.

"Hey bitch! Give him his personal space and respect his boundaries!!" I shouted at her, making her head snap in my direction.

Shit is about to go down.
———————————————————
824 Words

Hello everyone!

I hope you liked this.

I don't have much to say but eh.

Here's my Wattpad schedule, I will try and post and keep consistent but we will have to see

Anyway, that's all!

Love you, bye!💕