beach ¦ 2jin pt. 1

Heejin and her friends are planning to spend their school break at the beach, Ryujin already reserved a place while Soojin prepared the van that they will be using.

Their varsity team allowed them to have a mini vacation instead of going to practice, they will be competing against different Universities.

"You should be ready by 4am tomorrow"

"It's too early but I'll try" Ryujin whispered.

"I heard that" Soojin rolled her eyes.

"Yes boss" the girl could only sigh at her strict friend who's basically the mom of their group.

"Isn't it a disadvantage for us to chill instead of being prepared?"

"I don't think so" Heejin replied and took a bite of her food.

"They won't be having a break so I think it's advantage for us" she added, munching her food.

"Dude stop talking when you're eating" Ryujin spat showing her a disgusted look.

"That make sense besides we have our ace around" Chaeyoung proudly tapped Ryujin and Heejin's back.

"Are you guys inviting your girls?" Yena asked.

"Yep" they all agreed except for Heejin, still chewing her food.

"Is this a vacation or a wedding beach? bitches"

"Get a girl" Ryujin elbowed her friend who's glaring at her.

"If that's gonna make me sacrifice my freedom? hell no" Heejin responded.

"Bruh that's offensive" All of them laughed at the sight.

"Anyway, I gotta go, tomorrow okay?" They all agreed and separated ways.

It's almost 4 in the morning, still waiting for Ryujin and Yena to arrive, these two are usually the late ones everytime they hang out. After few more minutes they finally arrived along with their girlfriends.

"The roommates are here" Heejin scoffed.

"Shut up, I picked up Yuri"

"I brought us a maid" Ryujin responded, teasing her girlfriend. Yeji pinched the girl while glaring at her.

"If I were you, I'm gonna dump her"

They got inside of the van, still arguing for being late.

"She's driving?" Ryujin seemed to be nervous while looking at the girl at the driver's seat.

"Obviously" Heejin proudly showing her driver's license.

"Let's pray first, don't kill us"

"Bitch you don't even pray"

The girls finally arrived at the place, they left they luggages inside the hotel and went down, the place was mesmerizing, while strolling through the area they found familiar faces, seeing them makes their blood boils.

'Really'
'Out of all places, here?'

She thought of herself, looking at the certain group near her.

It was their their rival during competitions, Hyunjin. She's the ace of their group also the vice captain of the team. They had an argument during their last competition, one of their team members were injured due to foul play, no one admitted that it was their team's fault why Heejin's member got disqualified.