hyewon || ghost

A group of girls attempted to enter a haunted abandoned dormitory where a ghost could make your crush reciprocate your love, they got caught trespassing the said dorm by a guard. So they decided to create a plan to go inside, they were very curious if the story about the ghost is true.

Hyunjin, Yerim, Yves, Jinsol and Hyejoo, top line.

Yves dragged Hyejoo out of her dungeon specifically her room which is mess, she rejected them after hearing the ridiculous story but knowing Yves she won't stop bugging her friend.

" You like Chaewon, don't you? "
" So what? " she muttered continuing the game she's playing.

" I'm really desperate to get have my baby, please just this once " Yves pouted making Hyejoo cringed at her sight.

" Just confess to Jiwoo and don't rely on something that doesn't even exist " Hyejoo scoffed.

" You got nothing to lose though "
" Yeah my precious image, aren't you guys thinking who will bail us out if we got in jail "

" I'll tell Chaewon you like her " with that Hyejoo immediately get up from her chair threatening Yves.

" Try or I'll make you suffer you entire life "

" I'll take that as a yes then, it's settled peace out " Yves turned away going outside of her some.

" I'll wait for you outside! "

Hyejoo sighed for the nth time.

_______

" Are you guys ready? " others just nodded at Yves.

They're currently sneaking to get inside of the dorm. Luckily the guard is fast asleep, they finally went successfully inside.

" Hey lead the way " Yves told Jinsol who's afraid.

" What?! Why me?! " Jinsol half shouted.
" Shut up or you want us to rot in hell " Hyejoo threatened the girls.

" Aight, lead the way then " Hyunjin replied.
" Fine give me the light, scaredy cats "

They were in the middle of the dormitory, everything is dark, the hallways are bit chilly and scary because of the creak sounds coming from fragile figures and doors. Jinsol scrolled on her phone finding where the room of the ghost is.

" Room 404 " Jinsol told them.

She was about to head towards a room when group of mice ran though their direction. They screamed and run for their lives, they got separated from each other after escaping the hallway. Hyejoo was left since she wasn't afraid. She's roaming around finding her friends when she found the said room, she was about to turn the opposite way when she heard something inside of the room.

She turn the doorknob and went inside the room. She found nothing but an old bed with scattered papers, she knelt down under the bed, she didn't see anything until she turned her head the other side and passed out. She saw the ghost.

________

" I swear to God I'll never do that thing again " Yerim shouted, they're inside the cafeteria.

" I almost died yesterday " Jinsol and Hyunjin cried earning the attention of the students.

" Anyway, what happened to you, Hyejoo? " Yves asked.

" I don't know, I can't remember after entering a room "

" Maybe you saw the ghost! " They pointed at the Hyejoo.

" Y'all are clowning yourselves, you even believed in that kind of story, how ridiculous " they pouted.

They continued to talk about what happened yesterday, blaming each other for whose idea it was until Chaewon appeared infront of Hyejoo who's munching her food.

Chaewon placed a watermelon juice on top of their table made the girls confused on what's happening.

" I like you..." she paused

" Son Hyejoo " she continued

AaaAAAAAAAAAaaa I don't know how to continue my other story, I ran out of ideas.