Loona the Band

" Who the fuck said that boys are superiors?! " Jungeun shouted.

" Calm down Jung, it was their final decision we can't do anything about it " Haseul refrained the girl.

" Doesn't mean that we're girls, we can't be as good as them, frankly saying, we're even better than those jerks " she was literally mad after they got rejected by a club.

" Yes indeed " Yerim agreed crossing both of her arms.

" That club is a piece of trash whatever that name is, there are still clubs out there, give it a try " Heejin suggested loosening her tie.

" Bbc " Chaewon whispered.

" Guys! SM club invited us to audition! " Jiwoo snapped catching her breath after running.

" Really?! " everyone got up from their seats.

_________

" Hello, we're Loona "

" Hello girls, I'm Suho, the president of this club for almost years, make yourselves comfortable "

" He's quite handsome "

" Yes, he's also rich and family oriented, his friends are also handsome "

" Shut up girls, if you want to meet satan after your girlfriends hear you " Haseul scolded them.

" We're not checking him "

" Okay so let's see what you've got " Suho appeared making the girls startled.

" Yes let's start "

The girls played variety of music genres, exchanged instruments in every different songs.

" Woah, didn't expect you girls to be this great " Suho complimented.

" We're just born great " Hyejoo proudly said.

The girls were embarrassed because of her confident ass.

" Anyway, you're accepted " Suho smiled at them.

" Aight that was quick "

" Well what do you expect "

________

The event started inside the huge auditorium, they're waiting for their turn, 6 bands are required to play 2 songs in any genres. The girls are preparing for their stage.

" Have you seen the crowd?! " Yerim excitedly jumping.

" Other bands are receiving loud cheers as expected " they went up to the stage after hearing their group name.

Their first song was successful earning cheers from both girls and boys. They were about to play their second song when all of their amplifiers and cords were off.

They decided to went down to check and saw the other group who removed the plugs of their instruments.

Heejin and Hyejoo threw the guitar on one of the boys who made ruined their stage while Yerim holds the drum sticks ready for the fight. It was a chaos.

" I've been waiting for this moment " Jungeun smirked holding the microphone and threw on the leader of the boys who belittled them.

It was clearly a mess, Jiwoo shouting, Yves tied two boys using a cord, Vivi and Haseul refraining the girls who lost their sane.

They ended up being disqualified including the other group .

So yeah bread is served