Two(jin)

'Woah look at the view Heejin, seems like your suitors fighting over you' the girl rolled her eyes after hearing her friend's ridiculous thoughts embarrassing her in huge crowd wherein a lot of students throwing daggers and deadly glares on her, who are known for being fans of the two popular lawn tennis players.

Meanwhile, the two girls in front of them inside the tennis field were in a rage, Hyunjin and Ryujin are playing for a single championship.

The battle between them is currently tied, none of them stops hitting the ball, Hyunjin noticed a guy taking inappropriate pictures of Heejin making her attention out of the ball, her body fell off the ground after the ball hit her head, the audience stood up from their seats and started to worry.

'Still fine loser?' Ryujin smirked, while the other girl got up from her stance.

'Score for Ryujin!' the crowd went hyped, it's just only a score but enough to earn a whole point, she's now on lead. 'Don't flatter yourself, you're still a rookie' she fired back making the other girl furious.

Hyunjin started dribbling the ball and hit it, both of them are just tossing turns until her arm got weary, she still hasn't recovered yet.
'Another score for Ryujin!'

'You're a veteran loser'

'No wonder, Heejin fell for me' Ryujin confidently said making Hyunjin clenched her jaw.

'Yeah, but that was before, no wonder she left you'

'you can't even confess yourself to her, loser indeed'

'not with your delusions, she'll come back to you'

Both of them are just throwing shades on each other, on the other hand, Heejin is still worried about Hyunjin's condition, she's also curious, they're like fighting for something, which left her confused the entire game.

The game resumed, Hyunjin finally earned scores which made them tie again, it was the last round of the tournament, both of them are sweating, trying to catch air.

Ryujin got the ball and hit it with strong force and speed, Hyunjin's just gripping onto it harder so that her arm doesn't get injured and made it bounce back on her opponent, the other girl was fast enough to hit it, she made it bounce on the other side of the square luckily it hit the ground before Ryujin could even catch it.

The crowd cheered for her after she earned a score making her the lead, the short-haired girl glaring at her after she got scratches trying to reach for the ball 'serves you right'

Heejin and her friends are arguing after witnessing two consecutive accidents 'calm, its a game, it's natural to have bruises and wounds' Yerim tried to calm the worried girl beside her 'I don't think so, they're like fighting!', 'you just can't go down there and embarrass yourself in front of the entire school Heej'

Hyunjin got another score, making her easily win the game she needs another score to finally get another point for her to to be able to get the trophy, Ryujin can't focus on the game, her mind if occupied, she wanted to revenge after embarrassing her image, she poured a bottle of water on her to cool down herself, boys and girls are squealing after she did that 'say your last prayers' she whispered.

She dribbled the ball and intentionally hit it towards Hyunjin's legs, the girl dodged and hit back the ball, she hit it again and it landed on her opponent's torso, she smirked at her, the crowd was confused about what happened, it was obviously a foul.

'Hyunjin couldn't breathe normally and started to curl up from the pain, she stumbled on her position making all the official worried and called the nurses, Heejin hurriedly went down the bleachers and headed towards the field along with her friends.

'Hyunjin, are you okay?' she bends her knees 'Obviously not' Jungeun replied 'you're not helping' Yerim scolded her friend, Heejin went on her ex's position and slapped her, half of the students were staring at them

'I know you did it intentionally' Ryujin smirked and furrowed her brows 'Aren't you concerned? I got scratches too' lifting Heejin's chin 'You didn't have to do that such thing!' 'You're such a jerk' 'Gonna cry? she obviously likes you, I know you're gonna come back to me and regret throwing me away' 'Never in your ambitious dreams' she left her agape 'Where are you staring at?!' she yelled at the students who witnessed what just happened.

'Hyun, Does it hurt, can you walk?' Heejin checked her body 'You got bruises, we're taking you to clinic' the nurses arrvied just in time and lifted the injured girl 'Yerim,Jung, I'm staying with Hyunjin, you can come if you want' 'Nah, take care of your girlfriend, GET WELL AEONG!' Jungeun shouted and dragged Yerim out.

__________

'Gotten better?' Heejin asked Hyunjin, she had bandages while laying down the clinic's bed, 'Yeah, thanks you don't have to waste your time here, you can go' 'No, I'll stay until I got the answers I wanna hear' Hyunjin gave her a confused look, 'What do you mean?' 'I've got some questions, you have to answer it truthfully' she clasped both of her hands.

'What are you two quarrelling about earlier?' 'No, it's nothing just about the game' Hyunjin felt anxious and started sweating, 'And she hit you intentionally just for that?, such a kid, amswer me-'

'Alright fine!' she yelled at her feeling irritated on their conversation, Heejin went silent, she couldn't look straight at Hyunjin, she felt unusual and wanted to leave the room. 'Hey, I didn't mean to' Hyunjin held Heejin's hands but she removed her hand.

'I'm sorry, it wasn't your fault, I admit, I'm such a coward, enough to tell you how I feel, I can't just let Ryujin badmouth you and treat you like a toy' Hyunjin apologized

'I was insensitive and selfish , you didn't do anything wrong Hyun'

Both of them interlocked their hands, Hyunjin snaked her arm on Heejin's waist pulled her for a kiss, student Kim Jiwoo who was in charge in the clinic facility saw them randomly , she was flustered in an awkward view and she panicked and bumped everywhere as she finally left the two(jin), both of them are laughing after it.