chuuves - pink

Yves secretly adores one of her classmates, brightest Kim Jiwoo, whenever her friends ask her if she likes someone in their campus she will immediately answer ' No ', she's also known for being cold-hearted, students can get easily intimidated by her appearance, students don't have the courage to initiate a convo with her except her friends, basically her personality is different from Jiwoo which is a ball of sunshine.

She doesn't even know how did she ended up liking Kim Jiwoo from her section, it was unexpected, it started during their school orientation she arrived late and stayed outside their room waiting for the timing to enter, she turned around and saw Jiwoo.

" You're also late? I guess we're in the same cluster " the girl giggled revealing her gummy smile, there she felt something on her tummy. She felt a weird feeling and somewhat crazy stuff.

" I missed the timing " she said.

" Wanna go together? " Jiwoo asked.

" Sure " Yves just agreed and followed the shorter girl.

Yves appreciated how adorable the other girl was, wearing her beret and loose hooded jacket. Her cheeks turned red when the younger held her hand leading the way for them to find a seat, they went on the third row where there are vacant seats.

" I'm Kim Jiwoo " she said after they sat beside each other.

" I'm Yves " she said feeling awkward.

After that day she started avoiding the girl's presence, however, she will respond when Jiwoo greets her.

" Girls, did you know Jiwoo's dating someone? " Hyejoo suddenly brought up scrolling down her phone.

" Really? " Chaewon asked.

" Isn't it natural to date someone? " Vivi said.

" She's our classmate, what's wrong with knowing if she's dating or not, " Yves said although she kind felt jealous and hurt.

" Jiwoo's lowkey famous here, boy are head over heels for her cuteness " Yerim replied.

" Exactly  "

" But who's the guy? " Heejin asked, she's also intrigued.

" Who's the girl " Hyejoo corrected.

" It says here 'Jungeun' " she showed them the picture of Jiwoo with the other girl.

" Her uniform is different, maybe from different school "

" I'm jealous " Chaewon reacted after seeing their picture inside a cafe.

" What do you mean jealous I'm your girlfriend, Yves should be the one who's jealous here "

" Yeah, are you crazy? Do you have a death wish kid? " Yves scoffed.

" You we never dated in a cafe, you're just dragging me with you in arcades " Chaewon complained crossing both of her arms.

" Wrong idea showing them that " Heejin said sipping from her drink while laying her head on Hyunjin who's sleeping.

" The fuck did I do? " Hyejoo nagged.