Roses

I softly touched and caressed her back.. traced her spine from her nape down to her bottom, I felt her getting drowned into my desire as she responded me with moans.. slightly arched her back that made me realize I'm doing the right thing. The sweet scent on her neck made me craved for more.

********

Amara

It's been more than a week since I've seen her. Whenever I remembered everything that had happened on that day, I can't stop myself to smile, all the troubles, no sign, traffic, being stuck all day, such an adventure but it was an amazing experience. She made it extraordinary wonderful.

Our routine became regular as usual.

"Hi honey, how are you?" she said on the other line. She bacame more sweet as day goes by. more loving and caring.

She kept checking on me and always making sure I'll get enough rest.

"Hey babe, we just came from a Halloween party and these days were so busy." I responded. During these days parties at home and to friend's houses are more often so it's making me exhausted everyday.

She realized how tired I was sounded so, "When will you get time off again then?" she asked. "Probably after a day or two, I'll go check later then I'll let you know." After telling her that I'll be busy again all day, she told me she might go to market and get groceries and so some other stuffs,

"Okay honey, we'll talk at night. take care." She said and ended the call.

It was just 2am and day will easily passed by so I made myself busy with some other things at home. helping everyone with household chores, I even made pasta for myself.

I went out for a walk then called Erin. "Hey love, I was outside for a walk. what are you up to?"

"Hmmm..." She just gave me a moan lol what is she doing. "Love what are you doing." I asked and acted innocently.

I might have an idea what she's up to. She's touching herself, so i didn't wanna spoil her mood, I responded to her and made my voice sexy.

While walking on the corner of the street, I almost see the children's park so I hurriedly walked towards that park and sat on the bench which was far from the kids playing around. To make sure as well that no I get a quiet eary.

"Are you touching yourself?" I still wanna make sure so it won't be embarrassing on my side. "Yes. I miss you.... Aaaahhhh!" f*** that moan made me feels hot too, but I am outside.

"Okay i want you to touch yourself softly... imagine me holding you, kissing your neck... smelling your skin, feel me my love, feel my breath on your shoulder giving you small kisses while my hand is exploring you." My words made me imagine that I was with her too. It made me feel so hot and so fucking horny, deep down in there in my sensitivity got so dripping.

"Uhhhhh my jaan... my love..." Erin moaned more and it sounded like she's almost reaching her orgasm..

"I want you jaan, come to me.. Uugggghhh... hhmmm... Aaahhh... I am coming..." She's so drowned with emotions and I can imagine her eyes shut with her lips open screaming for me..

"I wanna lick that part of you... I wanna suck you... feel you my love... I wanna play your nipples with my tongue..." I made it more sounded like I'm with her

"Aaaaahhh... f****... I'm cumming, Ahhhh... Uggghh..." She let out huge moans that made me go crazy and wanted to see her again. after knowing that she's done, I left that bench and started walking towards the street next to ours.

After having her orgasm, she told me to wait for a bit so she can wash herself in the bathroom. this is another thing that I like about Erin, she's getting very conscious about her hygiene after I told her about some tips of how to taking care of herself more than her usual routine.

"Honey I'm coming next week, be ready." why is it like a warning tone to me.. hmm

"Are you sure? what about the issues with protests? if the roads are still close then?" I asked her to make sure she'll be safe because I checked the news yesterday and it seems like roads are still blocked.

"No jaan everything is back to normal, I will book a car, so confirm the day and tell me when is your day off." "And please take 24 hrs." She added.

"Okay boss.. Ahmm.. how do you feel? did you feel relaxed?" I asked her naughtily.

It took her like 20 seconds before she replied. "hmmm. yes." i can imagine her cheeks getting red. I stopped myself from teasing her so she won't be annoyed.

We decided to meet the following week, I started looking online for a hotel or guest house where we can stay for overnight. We ended up settling everything even the car she booked so we can make sure she'll be safe, plus we're a bit worried about the pandemic, we can't take a risk taking a public bus.

*******

Erin

I want to surprise Amara at first but I was too excited not to tell her.

I was sitting on the back seat comfortably while listening to the radio, we agreed to pick her up first then we will both go together to the hotel.

"Honey I'm on my way. see you." I sent her a message, for sure she's still asleep.

"Good morning love, I'm up since 5am I didn't even sleep properly." I checked the time and it was just 7am. crazy girl, she got excited too like a small child that's probably why she didn't sleep all night.

I can't explain what I feel at the moment, all I can hear is my heart rumbling and my hands are getting cold. I feel like I will have a first date with my crush.

While on the way I was thinking what to tell her first, what to give her, she didn't even tell me anything tho I got some sweets for her mom and for her specially. Amara got a special place in me, I couldn't even explain it in words, all I wanna do is to make her feel it.

I tried to relax myself by looking outside and just watch the view tho my mind is just thinking about my love, my Amara. After a long drive thankfully we've reached her city safe and sound.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrated and saw Amara's name on it. "Love where are you?" I was reading her message when I saw a store nearby and told my driver to stopped for a bit. "Wait jaan I'll send you my location." I sent her a message then shared my live location.

"I can't see you moving." She responded. She's so smart, I didn't know that she's following me the whole time.

"Love I am ready. I'll wait at the park." she messaged again, I just said "ok" to her message.

She kept messaging me but I couldn't reply so quickly, I had to get what I need from the store and rushed into the nearest petrol station for a bathroom break, my heartbeat is pounding, I feel like I wanna go back or it's like I'm going to have a heart attack, but there's no turning back now.

I quickly fixed myself and go back to the car, I was just 2 minutes aways from her. "Jaan where are you?" I called her number to tell ger I am outside the park now waiting. She couldn't find me so I told my driver to look for her.

I saw her standing across the street wearing a white sweater and jeans with white shoes, She looks so beautiful, I can't stop myself, my hands are shaking, I watched my driver walking towards her and as soon as she open the door of the other side of the car,

I saw her beautiful face smiling at me, it was mixed emotions but I felt my heart beats so quickly, "Hi." she said with full of happiness, so I smiled back at her, can't even say a word and gave her a boquet of roses.

*******